BY DIOR

Created by François Demachy, Dior Perfumer Creator, Diorissimo Eau de Parfum is a new expression of the original Diorissimo Eau de Toilette. It is richer, deeper and more intense, with a more dominant jasmine floral heart note.

Nina T.
North Wales, PA
This perfume is sntimental for me. My grandmother loved it. I use it as a reminder of her. It smells amazing loaded with soft florals like jasmine and not over whelming. Lasts about 5 hours. Would repurchase.
Catherina W.
Such a classic. The signature scent of Lilly of the Valley is the show stopper for this fragrance. This is a daytime and evening scent. Light, creamy, sweet, delicate fragrance. VERY feminine!! This perfume is a classic but hard to find. It reminds me freshness. Spring. Flowers. Spring rain in the garden!! So pretty. I've always wanted to try more of Christian Dior's perfumes. If they're anything like this, it's a winner. LOVE THIS PERFUME. ❤
Giovanna F.
Swampscott, MA
Fantastic fragrance! The Diorissimo is romantic and fits perfectly for day and night. I bought mine at saks fifth avenue. It is def long lasting and two sprays is enough for the whole day. It is one of my favorites Parfum Spray, I totally recommend it!!!!
Frida S.
Diorissimo is a favourite of mine – whenever I smell it I think of creamy silk, cold and clean. I love how the green notes accentuate the impression of flowers in the wild. Truly one of the classics indeed! Thank
Brianna B.
Columbia, SC
This Perfume is heaven. It is long lasting and smells amazing I. Its a perfect touch of femminity yet strong to show boldness. I reall love the sent
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
If you are looking for a new perfume and like the smell of vanilla and floral scents, then I promise that you will be in love with this perfume.
cylys e.
Harrison, NJ
Smells soooo yummy and I just want to use the whole body when I apply this to my neck or wrists!! it's beautiful bottle and smells like heaven!
Samm S.
Tucson, AZ
Love this scent all year long! One of my favorite no doubt and never a miss when trying to figure out a scent but can't make up your mind
Cruz R.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this perfume, that I just put a litttle on me because I don't want it to finish. The smell of this perfume is great.
Desiree P.
Valencia, CA
Got this perfume as a gift. Overall the smell is okay. Sometimes it can seem to be overwhelming. The packaging is average.