Dior Diorific Vernis Holiday Collection uploaded by Lauren G.

BY DIOR

A luxe nail lacquer in limited-edition holiday shades. Coat on these bright hues to bring the glamour of Versailles to your nail looks. The styles of Dior and Raf Simons come together this holiday to create a collection that mirrors the eye-catching contrast of classic Dior Gold and the stunning pops of color in Raf Simons' catwalk looks. The designs of Raf Simons' Couture offer a modern sense of luxury to the House of Dior with a palette of pure, bold colors. In Dior's holiday collection, these high shine, nail lacquers offer the perfect sense of balance when paired with the Diorific Gold Leaf Effect Top Coat a shade that symbolizes the opulence, festivity, audacious femininity, and the spirit of Versailles, and that has inspired Christian Dior and his creations since 1947. Or, wear these bold polishes alone for an eye-catching mani. This product is free of dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, and camphor.

ROSIE T.
Dearborn , MI
I'm really wait for this nail polish they had one a couple years ago they had crystals that came with it and even though I wish the consistency was a little bit thicker on the nail polish I really really like for this one
Arleen S.
apopka
Review for: 673 RUBY more...
Although they are pricy, these are the best nail polish colors I have tried. The colors are so vibrant. And they last a long time without chipping.
ivy frances A.
Los angeles
Dior is dior and i cant even stop buying products from dior thought this might be expensive it was worth the wear everytime.
haven w.
Savannah
Amazing product. Would definitely be interested in the large set next time I purchase. You can afford to pay for luxury!
Susy S.
Coon Rapids, MN
Beautiful sent! I love that it's so beautiful and long lasting! And even when it start to fade is still smells amazing
Keiry L.
420 amboy avenue Perth amboy nj
Me encanta todo lo christian Dior en maquillaje ea lo mejor y en perfumes ni se diga es una marca muy recomendada
Rosa B.
this perfume has the perfect lasting smell, a smell that makes you wish never to take it off and use it every day
Lauren G.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 809 EMERALD more...
This is one of my favorite nail polishes that I have ever used. The color is absolutely gorgeous and it is very long lasting. I would definitely recommend this nail polish.
Daniela S.
Ciudad Bolívar
This Is perfection in just one bottle. I mean, is amazing the way they packaged it. It was a gift the first time I had it but now I recently bought another one. It's long lasting so I used it in the morning when I go out from my home and I use it again when is noon.
Alina P.
North York, ON
Love love love this nail polish. It doesn't chip unlike other kind of nail polishes from Dior. Colour is amazing and bright. Goes on surface nicely, needs only 2 coats to reach the perfect colour. Brush is comfortable. Recommend

Amazon