Dior Diorific Rouge Khol 751 Intense Garnet uploaded by Angti M.Dior Diorific Rouge Khol 751 Intense Garnet uploaded by Angti M.

BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

An ultra-pigmented powder lipstick with long-wearing intensity. For the first time ever, Diorific is now available as lip khol designed to adorn your lips in intense color with a powdery, matte finish. Simply irresistible and purely glamourous, the faceted bullet makes applying lipstick almost magical. Its secret? A creamy wax formula, a high dose of pigments for a velvety finish, and the softening effect of a plant-based butter. The pointed tip delivers ultra-precise application for an intense, long-wearing result. The collection features bold shades inspired by precious stones, including raspberry red, shimmering brown, rosewood, and coral. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Suzie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dior Lipsticks tend to be around $40... and with that 'higher price' comes a LUSH COLOR INFUSED LIPSTICKS plus... a very well designed case that will sentimentally make you remember WHY you just paid $40 for this product.  To ALL the NAYSAYERS ... I feel your concern about the size BUT some beauty products DESERVE to be included in your cosmetic bag ..I did notice MOST COMMENTS are made from people who haven't even tried it ( How is that even possible to give a rating ???) ... maybe Dior should give you all this lipstick - I am more than sure it will change your minds ..  I did take off points for the price .. but for me the designer memorable case give it one ... so a SOLID 4 stars ..
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I agree, it's an extremely high pigmented and beautifully intense red but the lipstick case is way too big. As women we like to be able to fit as much as possible into our purses or a clutch and this package isn't very compact at all. 😣
Shereen A.
Youngstown , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow what a classy looking amazing feeling lipstick to own! I am a first time user and I am in love! Very easy to apply and love blending it with other red tones to get different looks! Definitely recommend and I am so happy I got my hands on it!
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh my god this lipstick it’s so pretty I really really love the red lipstick the packaging is beyond beautiful anything gold I fall for the lipstick and goes on very nice and it has the really nice red where it’s not too pink on you know some reds have pink with this one it’s actually red
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give this product 5 stars but its so fricken expensive. Its safe to say that this product is one of a kind. The color range is so pretty and the product stays on my lips all day even when I'm eating. I love this product but i can't get over the price
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought all four shades. Love the design, packaging, and pigmentation. Is the design the most sleek no. It's something to display. More a collectors piece.
Chelsea R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a different concept but they are very matte on. I'm not sure how I feel about the staying power. They didn't seem to last as long as I would have liked.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the intensity of this lipstick. However, I cannot get over the bulky packaging. It is definitely not made to be thrown in small clutches.
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este labial es realmente hermoso. No es econĂłmico pero realmente vale la pena comprarlo. Tiene una excelente pigmentaciĂłn.
Crys R.
JaboatĂŁo dos Guararapes
Sinceramente eu nunca usei nenhum produto dessa marca por que nĂŁo tenho condiçÔes financeiras, porem gostaria muito de usar e conhecer os produtos na prĂĄtica, acompanho as vĂĄrias blogueiras e elas sempre falam dessa marca acho muito chique rsrs achei lindo a embalagem desse batom cor perfeita do jeito que eu gosto parabĂ©ns a Dior 😍👏
Aanna M.
Hackney, London
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this it looks so lush and beautiful!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Does this go on smooth?
Elena J.
Portsoy , Banff
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Dior but is the lipstick pigmented ?
Keyshia C.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I need to try this. It looks so luxurious! How is the texture of this lipstick?