Dior Diorific Precious Rocks - Christmas 2017 Limited Edition Golden Glow Loose Powder

BY DIOR

Diorific unveils a limited-edition gold loose powder. The finishing touch, Diorific Precious Rocks bathes your skin in a delicate glow and sculpts with a subtle, golden shimmer.

Its sifter and gold lid, specially designed for this collection, is inspired by the graphic shape of gemstones.

Formula:

With its shimmering, ultra-fine texture, Diorific Precious Rocks highlights your face and décolleté with a healthy, golden glow.

Application Tips:

The loose powder is applied with the puff on the cheekbones, the chin, and the nose. For a more intense effect, apply to your décolleté and shoulders as well.

Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
I actually love this a lot. This was my moms and she gave it to me Bc I fell so inlove with it. It has a heavy smell ... it sets my makeup for the entire day leaving me looking flawless go get you this great powder xoxo
Keesiah B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing, it does wonders. Easy to use. Totally affordable and it keeps you feeling extra ready for the day. You can never go wrong with this product. Totally recommend it to friends and family. I recommend for everyone to try it.
Fiona n.
Toronto
GREAT PRODUCT! I love the why it shines!! And the fact that it’s limited edition, GREAT!!!! Very natural and does shimmer just a bit, the right amount!!! I love this product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!!

Amazon