BY DIOR

Diorific, the legendary lip accessory with an Haute Couture finish, holds the signature of Dior glamour in its jewel-like gold case.

A unique formula in rich shades with a luminous, long-lasting matte finish and perfectly shaped and defined lips to create a captivating, sophisticated look.

Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I bought this at Christmas since it was a limited edition product. I bought the burgundy red and nude pink colors. They actually work well blended together. This is a fun piece if you love to collect limited edition makeup. The formula is a matte but more of a comfort matte. It is long lasting and very pigmented. The shape of the lipstick is very fun as it has a point to it, it’s easy to outline your lips and also apply the lipstick.
Natalie V.
Las Vegas
Review for: Christian Dior Diorific Long-Wearing True Color Lipstick 038 Diva more...
so smooth on the lips and i definitely am in love with it. 10/10 recommended honestly!  Dior Rouge Dior Brillant Lip Gloss is to die for. and yes it is long lasting! i believe it is a reasonable price for how amazing it is. i bought it online and again highly recommended! i just cant live without it!
Mary M.
Miami
Review for: Dior Limited Edition Diorific Matte Lipstick - Splendor Holiday Collection, Dior Limited Edition Diorific Matte Lipstick - Splendor Holiday Collection more...
Estos dos tonos son mis favoritos de este producto, son colores muy lindos, la textura es bastante cremosa y dejan los labios muy suaves, yo uso el claro para el día y el oscuro para la noche y los matices azulados hacen que mis dientes parezcan más blancos de lo que son !!! ❤️👌🏻
Victoria D.
Townsend
I always get the holiday editions. Awesome colors and packaging. Great gifts to your bestie and Mom. Last long about 7 hours. Great value for the quality and functionality of the lipstick. I recommend this to my clients.
Rebecca R.
I really like this Dior matte lipstick. I'll admit that I purchased it for the packaging, which I think is stunning, but it performs beautifully as well.

It has opaque coverage in one swipe, and although it is a matte formula, it's still tends to be hydrating. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the lips, and is well worth the price for Dior.
Madi N.
Johnstown, OH
I love this product. Being a new mom I’m not typically one that has time for face masks but this is so easy, there’s not way you could say no. It’s super easy and effective. I highly recommend these to any parent that needs a skin boost.
MissCurstieMarie H.
I love this collection! They have quite the range of shades perfect for everyday wear & special occasions. The consistency is creamy with a matte finish. The quality is amazing & the price is decent considering you are paying for Dior.
Lets S.
Review for: Dior 'Diorific - Golden Shock' Lipstick - 430 Radiuse more...
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Tara S.
Ithaca
Review for: 009 AWARD more...
If I’m going to buy luxury makeup products, I want them to be worth it. This Dior lipstick doesn’t disappoint. The pigmentation was great and it lasted all day. It was super creamy, I loved this product and will be repurchasing
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Review for: 013 ANGE BLEU more...
My only complaint is the price, however it's such a amazing lip product. This was my first purchase and I'm afraid to use it because of how good it is. So because of price I put it back for only very very special times.
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuesta?
Marta M.
I have been testing different dior lipstick for a few weeks, and I want to buy one of them. I think this is the better one, would you recommended me this?
Andrea R.
How good is it?
Alicia G.
W Farmington, OH
$40 for one lipstick seems a little crazy.... what makes this so great??