• Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick 008 MITZAH
  • Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick 014 DOLCE VITA
  • Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick 024 LIZ
  • Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick 025 DIORISSIMO

BY DIOR

Diorific, the legendary lip accessory with an Haute Couture finish, holds the signature of Dior glamour in its jewel-like gold case.

A unique formula in rich shades with a luminous, long-lasting matte finish and perfectly shaped and defined lips to create a captivating, sophisticated look.

Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick

Start your review of Dior Diorific Haute Couture Long Wearing Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Danna G.
atlanta
Review for: 012 VEDETTE more...
I love the super matte finish this lipstick has. It gives me a super matter finish to the rest of my makeup, it’s super long lasting and definitely worth paying for! I continue to buy this product and would recommend!
Lin Y.
Los Angeles
Review for: 008 MITZAH more...
One of my favorite lipsticks. Amazing formula and gorgeous packaging. I love any of the lip products from Dior they have wonderful consistency and loook beautiful. These lipsticks feel like butter and I love it
Alissah N.
Atlanta
Love the consistency of this product. And the wear is amazing. The color is the perfect shade for a lot of skins tones. And goes on very smooth. The coverage is amazing. Not too clumpy.
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
I bought this at Christmas since it was a limited edition product. I bought the burgundy red and nude pink colors. They actually work well blended together. This is a fun piece if you love to collect limited edition makeup. The formula is a matte but more of a comfort matte. It is long lasting and very pigmented. The shape of the lipstick is very fun as it has a point to it, it’s easy to outline your lips and also apply the lipstick.
Liza P.
Review for: 014 DOLCE VITA more...
I love this entire lipstick line. From the color to the texture. I also really like the packaging. It reminds me of something my mom would have on her makeup counter when I was a little girl. I also like the weight of this product
Laura R.
When you use a Dior product, you just feel “luxury.” These lip products go on smoothly, and don’t run. These will last all day, even after you eat! Worth every penny.
navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Review for: 009 AWARD more...
Lovely lovely packaging i just love this richi looking packaging I can’t stress enough about how cute it and represent the quality of product I bought it once very easy to apply beauty colors i would highly recommend this to everyone
Lets S.
Love this product. Amazing finish and staying power. Never leaves that odious white rim on lips after hours of wear. Great color selection in both nudes and brights. I would recommend and buy again. On the pricier side but worth it!
Marciana B.
I'll always love this product/ shade as I've used it for many years now. I like to use lip products that won't easily come off from doing basic things, such as eating/ drinking. Nothing is more irritating than taking a drink, just to realize your entire mouth is now bare, and transferred onto your cup/bottle. This lipstick definitely allows you to go about your business without worrying about constant reapplying.
MARYMARGARETTE G.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love these little lipsticks I love the intense color that they all have I've tried almost every color and they are super intense so if you're a shy person these aren't the lipsticks for you but if you like a Super Bowl lip these are the ones to buy. They have signature do your sickness and moist and that buttery feeling going on the only thing different is the color pigment is like just spot-on extraordinaire.
Melissa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Does this lipstick get patchy throughout the day
Selene L.
El Congo Santa Ana
Cuanto cuesta?
Sweta P.
I love pink shade and its packaging is awesome is any one tried
Andrea R.