BY DIOR

A top coat with a delicate gold leaf suspended in a clear top coat for a touch of festive glamour. Brush on the ultimate holiday manicure with this metallic gold top coat. This holiday top coat mirrors the opulence, festivity, audacious femininity, and the spirit of Versailles in a shade of gold that has inspired Christian Dior and his creations since 1947. The designs of Raf Simons' Couture offer a modern sense of luxury to the House of Dior with a palette of pure, bold colors. Dior and Raf Simons meet this holiday to create a collection that presents the eye-catching contrast of classic Dior Gold and the stunning pops of color in Raf Simons' catwalk looks. Pair this top coat with the Diorific Vernis High Shine Nail Lacquers for the ultimate, eye-catching mani. This product is free of dibutyl phthalate, toluene, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, and camphor.

Kiana B.
Oh my god this topcoat is amazing I can't believe how well it works I love you so much it's easy to apply and they use is super amazing I'm a first-time user but would use again I would definitely buy this again although it's kind of expensive but looks amazing
Aishe N.
Dayton, OH
I love this top coat. Easy appliance very nice packaging. They are really good and are good competition to the competitors. I would very much buy again.
Yoli S.
Doral, FL
The kind of nail enamel that drives me crazy when applying. Pass. I think these beautiful bottles would look pretty slick with some A England enamels. I may buy more than one just for the bottles and keep a spare Dior brush, my fav, on hand for application.