Dior Dioressence Eau De Toilette Spray uploaded by Amanda V.

BY DIOR

A very feminine oriental fragrance with a mysterious sensuality captured in notes of geranium, cinnamon and patchouli. Voluptuous and captivating.

Amanda V.
Saint Louis
I absolutely love this scent! It is sexy but also is mature. I received this as a gift but would definitely purchase for myself in the future. The packaging is elegant and goes well with the scent. However the bottle is hard to clean off as it has a grainy texture.
Vanessa P.
If you like to smell good day or night; you have to pick a fragrance that's going to wear you right. Christian Dior will never let you down so pick it up and spray it all around!!!! written and © by vipb
Susan W.
New Milford, CT
This is a knock out add helped fragrance. It is a showstopper in the way nothing else smells like it. You have to be in the mood to wear Dioressence. It is long lasting and beautiful.
Recyle Beth R.
Chula Vista, CA
Its Absolutely fabulous scent, love the fragrance great blend, subtle, and goes from work to evening effortlessly, nice shape of bottle and packaging.
Ashley E.
Woodstock
In love !! This is the best perfume ever. I wish it was a little cheaper cause I can't always afford it. I love the smell and it lasts all day
Senait B.
The best perfume ever i get lots of compliment when i use this perfume. it is worth the money i buy new one every 4-5 months at macy's.
Tyeshia C.
Columbus, OH
I love Christian Dior Dioressence!!! It smells great and the scent lasts all day. I use this when I want to look and smell extra good.
Camila S.
Irvine, CA
I love this smell! It`s so good, I use almost everyday, and has a big duration on my body. I absolutely recommend this product.
Lynda S.
Jonesboro
I Adore the smell of this fragrance. It lasts a long time. I have had good comments from people stating that I smell great!
Araceli T.
Dallas, TX
Love it have used it for the past 3 months and it smells delicious and very relaxing to use it i love this .