Dior Diorella Eau De Toilette Spray

by Dior

An eternally modern fruity floral with spicy freshness and spontaneous charm. A blend of Sicilian lemon, honeysuckle and vetiver make for a natural, free-spirited fragrance.

Dior Diorella Eau De Toilette Spray I always imagined this to smell like O'De Lancome.  Upon reading a few reviews, one person compared it to Fresh Life.  I LOVE Fresh Life.  Is that the case?  If you had to pick another perfume that this resembled what would it be?
What does this smell like
Start your review of Dior Diorella Eau De Toilette Spray!
Khia M.
Beltsville, MD
This is very long lasting and will keep you smelling good ALL day. The Bottle look so good
Aniya H.
It's awesome it feels great and weird to admit it smells amazing and I always buy it I'll never be out of it....a most have it is a 10 plus you should get these in especially a day you need you won't regret the great decision you made But Marc Jacobs is better although the cost is more I love helping you guys out
Addie R.
Houston
I love the scent of this ! I would consider it a stable for me... the price is of course high but it's worth it for the high quality scent and long lasting smell! I would definitely re-buy! I have sensitive skin and it didn't irritate it !
Yasmary E.
Norcross, GA
It's smells nice and helps boost your confidence when you smell good, to be honest. It's not that strong of a smell either
Ana M.
Sacramento, CA
This is in my top 10 fragrance scents! I love the scents, even though I prefer a much fresher scent, this is an amazing nighttime date fragrance for any girl!
Christine T.
Apo, AE
I alternate my perfumes and prefer a subtle, floral scent. This is a nice alternative to a stronger, heavier perfume.
Clara U.
I loved it the smell is incredible and stay with me for hours ... is one of my favorites
Samantha R.
Pasadena, TX
I love this! It's the perfect size to travel and smells wonderful. Doesn't bother my nose while spraying and doesn't go bad after while. Recommend it 100%
RocĂ­o A.
NY
I gave this to my mom for her birthday and she totally feel in love, even her friends were amazed by the smell, it's really sweet I totally recommend😍
Randi H.
Short Hills, NJ
Fresh and elegant! The scent lingers but is not overwhelming! I small dab goes a very long way!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jenny W.