BY DIOR

The iconic blush from the House of Dior: the new colour accessory for face makeup with style.

Shades:

Diorblush boasts a wide palette of shades available in 4 colour groupings (pink, red, coral and nude) and 3 finishes (iridescent, matte, satiny). Red, pink, coral and nude—an explosion of colour for the finishing touch to your makeup look.

Application Tips:

For a healthy look, apply Diorblush with the flat of the brush to fuse the colour with the skin. For contouring application, use the beveled edge of the brush to shade temples, redefine the shape of the face and sculpt cheekbones. For even more professional results, Diorblush can also be applied using the Backstage Blush Brush N°16 with an angled shape designed for soft and perfectly seamless application along the contours and hollows of the cheeks.

Application:

Diorblush comes with a beveled brush.

Formula:

A unique formula that gives maximum expression to pigments! Its micronized powder texture blends seamlessly with the skin, leaving nothing but a veil of pure, evanescent, weightless colour.

Coffee L.
Review for: 889 NEW RED, 676 CORAL CRUISE more...
This blush should be worn over foundation to get the true effect of the color.

Coral Cruise is a great all-purpose summery shade. Compliments other make-up (eyes and lips) with pinks and browns.

New Red is mostly a pink with a touch of red. It's a great blush if your skin tone isn't flattered by a bright red. It's just a subtle shade. Pairs really awesomely with Nars Cruella Lip Crayon and Anastasia Sarafine Liquid Lipstick as a lip topper.
Emily S.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 846 LUCKY PINK more...
I have used this blush for over 6 months now. I think it is beautiful on my mom's lighter skin color, but I have olive-toned skin and it doesn't show up too well. Despite the pigmentation, it is pretty matte surprisingly. I wouldn't repurchase but I'll still use it until it's complete.
Reni C.
Santa Monica, CA
You get a nice black glossy finish on the box with silver typography. The actual product is housed in a sturdy plastic casing with a silver "Dior" typography. It contains 0.24 oz/7 grams of product, which is decent for the $44 price tag and also being a luxury brand. It also comes in a velvet sleeve/pouch, which I noticed most luxury brands like Tom Ford, Chanel has. The specific blush shade I picked up, Mimi Bronze in 849 is a stunning neutral shade with a mix of peach and bronze. When applied lightly, it delivers a beautiful natural looking flush on the cheeks. It applies evenly without looking caked up on the skin. I know a lot of people feel the blush is always the first one to fade when it comes to face makeup, but that is not the case with me. My blushes or bronzers or any face powder for that matter usually has great staying power so I feel that this blush has a great wear-time. If you have oily skin, it might be the reverse for you.

One thing I do not like about this product is the fact that the blush and the side where the brush is at is almost the same size. In all honesty, who really uses the brush most cosmetic companies include in the compacts? No one. I would rather that they filled this whole pan with the blush product (like this Tom Ford blush) instead wasting space for a brush.
Sunny V.
Phoenix
Review for: 846 LUCKY PINK more...
The fine shimmer and ever-so-slightly purple undertones make Lucky Pink my favorite blush. Very flattering on my skin tone (fair). Looks great over Diorsnow BB Creme. There’s a good amount of blush in the package and the little applicator brush is surprisingly effective. Would buy again.
lexy w.
Longwood, FL
I love the packaging, the product has like zero fallout. My pan is almost full still and I visit it often. Very pigmented, shimmery. A little goes a long way. Easy to blend. Would buy again
Hope S.
Grand Rapids, MI
Review for: 676 CORAL CRUISE more...
Coral Cruise is a blush that looks amazing on every skin tone! It looks super bright and peachy, but just go light handed on the apples of your cheeks and you will not be let down! It’s an amazing natural blush color
Tami W.
Review for: 676 CORAL CRUISE more...
Got this after a makeover at the Dior counter and really like this blush. Goes well with my skin tone with and without a tan. Not as long lasting as I would like, but can’t complain really.
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
This is my favorite blush ever it's so pretty & pigmented, the color pay off is amazing! I will continue to repurchase when I run out but thankfully the product lasts a long time!
Jill B.
Newark, DE
I have Cocktail Peach and Rose Cherie. They are easy to blend and go on smooth but they are a little too glittery for my taste. I do love that they are a little more subtle because I actually think some blushes are OVERLY pigmented these days! I love pigment but some are just getting out of hand! Overall, a pretty nice blush...easy to blend and build and not overly pigmented, plus they do last all day! If it weren't for the light glitter and the higher price I'd give them a 5.
Zeynep I.
Hallandale, FL
Great for Spring
I wanted to brighten my colors up for Spring, and this is a lovely, fresh look. Very easy to blend as well. I'm really enjoying a lot of the Dior cosmetics this season.

Amazon