Dior Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo uploaded by Ben Amor Z.

BY DIOR

Diorblush Light & Contour is the ultimate accessory for a perfectly sculpted face. Inspired by the contouring and strobing techniques used by professional makeup artists, its formula highlights your facial contours and bathes the complexion in a harmonious glow.

How to use: Using the matte contouring stick, sculpt the face with lines or dots on the temples, jawline and chin, then blend. Apply the shimmering highlighter stick on the cheekbones, bridge of the nose and center of the forehead, then blend the texture in.

Dior Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo

Start your review of Dior Diorblush Light & Contour Sculpting Stick Duo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Jennifer C.
I do love this sculpting duo! The dark side is amazing and stays all day. The light side is nice too though I wish it could be a little brighter. They come in different tones too. I’ve owned two already. I highly recommend this duo.
Zainab K.
N Brunswick, NJ
It’s ok. The highlighter is not worth it and the contour side is normal good nothing amazing
Kirsty M.
Glasgow, Scotland
Bought this whilst getting the Dior star foundation, it glides on so easily - I have tried blending both with a beauty blender and also a brush and both give lovely natural contour effect. Although I am pretty pale I got the stick in shade 3 so as to give a decent contour contrast. The highlighter side is a lovely champagne shade and can be used both with or without the shader. Unlike the powder contours I tend to use normally this leaves a very natural glow look which I will be using for my wedding in Mexico in November. This lasts really well I used a tiny bit of NYC Photoshop setting powder over just the cheek highlight to keep in place and I was shocked at how long lasting thia was considering it is a cream. Very handy and easy to pack and a great one trick wonder for touch ups on nights out.
Bethany M.
London
 Surprised by the price, as many high end luxury brand sells similar products at a much higher price point. The highlight was a little bit too glittery for me (I prefer a shimmery glow) but was definitely still usable. The contour shade was lovely, not too warm and had a lovely soft creamy texture that could be blended out with various types of brushes, your fingers, or beauty blender. Reasonable amount product included as well in comparison to the KKW contour sticks for example. Probably wouldn't buy again, but do not feel it was at all a waste of money.
Katherine E.
Doral, FL
When it comes to contouring  I'm a huge fan of cream sticks for the natural and luminous finish that leaves ... that's why I always use the Contour & Light DiorBlush, it has a cream illuminator that can be used alone for a day look or as the base of the powder illuminator for something more dramatic.
Julia D.
Bellevue, WA
The best choice for those who want to contour on a daily basis. You’ll spend seconds blending it, it creates the most natural shadow. But I think that it will only work on yellow/olive skin as it has really warm undertone. The highlighted is good too, not really noticeable, but either with some 'inner' glow.
Darine s.
New York
Wow wow wow wow and wow i like it so much and it's from Dior i love it really i want to put it on my skin right now because it's the best thing ever
Nada A.
This is an absolute amazing app it is amazing and it smells nice I love the look of it and the skin care I love it
Jennifer C.
glasgow
Love!! Pricey but worth it. Blends out perfectly and glides on easily. Great with their 24hr forever foundation