BY DIOR

A compact containing two complimentary blush shades. Blush like never before and take every cheek to chic. Every woman has two reasons to blush this fall, one shimmering and sheer, one velvety and matte. Dior's new luxe compacts give you two cheek colors to wear individually or together. Ten dazzling compacts and three color families—pink, coral, or brown to flatter everyone.

Dior Diorblush Glowing Color Powder Blush
  • "j'adore! it's a very nice pink blush which accents any skin colour. it's not chalky and lasts forever. perfect for those days where you want to some colour to your cheeks." in 5 reviews
Mara M.
Tucker, GA
Subtle, even color with no streakiness or harshness. The color is warm and almost like a bronzer but with a touch of pink. The color builds so you can never really put on too much. It is lightly pigmented and not too strong at all with just a light touch of shimmer.
Eva D.
Staten Island, NY
Review on on Iconic Expression Couture #802 Copper Tones:
I love, love, love this version and I search high and low for it. I'm using one right now, the pics in this review are from my back up compact (that's how much I have to ensure it's on my shelves😍 so creamy, blends like a dream, used it as eye shadows as well. Colors are so versatile they Work year round. Look for these no longer in stores couture brands online at bargain prices. If you're worried about the product being "freshness" you can look up the batch code on checkfresh.net
Deanna L.
The blush that I have is the Cherie bow edition. I. The color #729 rose bonheur. I like this blush I just wish it was not as hard I guess. When I go to use it I have to press harder than my other blushes. I don't use it very often for that fact. But I do really like the color.
Danica S.
I have this a few years back I don't know if they sell it anymore but I ended up not purchasing it again because it just wasn't good for my skin tone. It is a little pricey but didn't think it was worth it.
clare m.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite blushes. This blush is very smooth which is what i look for when it comes to blushes! Something that is very fine and looks natural on your skin... love this product, one of the best blusbmhes out there and it may be tiny but it will last you a long time.
Cat C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This is a beautiful blush. I have the original one, since I got mine a while ago. The colors are pigmented and gorgeous. This is my favorite blush out there. I would recommend this for anybody, because it's so pigmented. This is an amazing product.
Fabiola S.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Very pretty and glowy on the skin. I use this more as a bronzer rather than a blush because it is a little darker on my skin tone. But it looks gorgeous and lasts all day. Would buy again!
Divine M.
Love this on my skin, gives just the right amount of blush. It makes me look like I am naturally blushing. Very smooth and nice. It is buildable just be sure not to apply too much. This is my go to blush for the winter time
Susan L.
Washington, DC
This is such a good blush and I love the compact it comes in, but the brush it comes with isn't PERFECT. Dior is one of my favorite #makeup brands and I wear this #blush nearly daily but for my skin tone it's just a little too dull. But it is the perfect color to wear to any classy or professional occasion. I #love #dior and won't leave home without this compact in my purse!
Jennifer C.
I love #Dior blushes. The one shown in the picture is an older line as the container has changed. The blush itself goes on smoothly and stays on all day. In addition, their blushes do lash and I have not had one yet that has broken into little pieces after some time of using like other brands. #Dior products are high end quality products that will always meet and exceed expectations. I highly recommend.
Estephanie G.
Does the Shimmer is noticeable when you start putting on?
Cher B.
Maple Shade, NJ
This look cute how's the quality and how much?