BY CHRISTIAN DIOR

A couture, gel-effect nail lacquer. This advanced nail formula provides glassy, long-wearing shine. A precision brush applies the ideal amount of polish in a single sweep, allowing for a smooth application, vibrant color intensity, and a perfect finish. This product is easily removed with nail polish remover, and was not made with harmful ingredients.

Buy on Cos Bar
Illsie A.
Illsie A.
Boston, MA
i love lovee this nail polish, because the tip of the brush, make it easy to apply .so its exatly what i need to finish it off. it kinda pricey, but hey great formula, and you get what you paid for. i usually buy this at sephora, or at macys. yes i would recommend this product
Kristel H.
Kristel H.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Review for: 999/Rouge
Best nail polish I've ever gotten, HANDS DOWN!!! The texture and quality of this is unbeatable! No other nail polish has last me for as long as almost 2 weeks like this one right here! It doesn't chip, it strengths my nail enamel, keeps it fresh and I don't have to top with several coats on to get that intense color look on my nails. Super worth every dollar spent on this, I love it!❤
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
Review for: Bar 902
I like this nail polish the color payoff is nice and so is the formula it lasts as long as any other nail polish does and I like the color range as well
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Royal 403
I freaking love this color! Their nail polishes are legit my fave! Color last long and doesn't chip!
Karla M.
Karla M.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Bleu 796
This is my favorite color. A must buy for all you nail polish addicts. It's kind of an expensive brand but the quality is real and the quantity is descent.
Carol M.
Carol M.
Greeneville, TN
Review for: Mirage 338
The Dior Dior Vernis Gel Shine and Long Wear Nail Lacquer Mirage is a good product the colors are nice.
Em S.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: 121 Lili
I love this nail color! It is the perfect nude and lasts for a while. It's an affordable luxury item that works and is worth the money!
Elisabetta D.
Elisabetta D.
Torino, IT
È davvero fantastico come smalto! Il pallino aiuta una facile stesura al contrario di alcuni smalti di Kiko. Dura abbastanza a lungo senza a andare via.
Mi è stato regalato per natale e ne sono stata piacevolmente sorpresa!
Davvero un buon prodotto! Rapporto giusto qualità-prezzo
Jenny H.
Jenny H.
Staines, Upon Thames
Review for: Wonderland 575, Aventure 551, Other
This is a hard one to review because I find the quality varies from shade to shade.

Sometimes they can be very thick and hard to paint with, but the thinner, sheer, shades - usually with glitter, or a sheen to them, as seen in the Spring  and Summer 2017 range, are fantastic.

I always think premium nail varnishes are a bit over priced, but Dior isn't too bad, if you can get a good shade (who wants to waste £20 on something that doesn't work properly?). They can be incredibly long lasting - talking 5 - 7 days of wear, if you don't bite your nails like me!

Overall they aren't my favourite nail varnishes, but they do have some shades that stay in my favourites collections. So, I'm always willing to try out the shades they have on offer, but do like to test them out before hand.

I've tried ones that I'd give a star rating of 1/2, whereas others I'd give a 4/5, so thought I'd balance it out.
Nicola L.
Nicola L.
Burnaby , BC
Review for: 155 Tra-La-La
I love this nail polish. It is the prettiest pink and goes on so smoothly, it looks like I have gotten a manicure. The polish lasts for almost a week with no chips. I also find the brush very convenient and allows for a smooth and very easy to do application.
Jillian E.
Jillian E.
Puyallup, WA
Looking to try this is it worth the money? Don't want to spend a lot of money on it if i don't like it!
Cindy S.
Cindy S.
Cortland
Hi is this a gel polish to use with LED lamp? Thanks!