BY DIOR

Mist the scent of fun, flirty romance with Dior's latest fragrance creation, Dior Me Dior Me Not. This sexy blend of soft sweet pea, seductive peony, rich Cherrywood, and crystal musks envelope the skin like a soft embrace. Notes include Sweet Pea, Seductive Peony, Rich Cherrywood Musk, Crystal Musk.

Face F.
Love, love, love, love, this perfume smells so good, it's greatly priced. I purchased this s couple of times, it was a staple for a while, it had a nice clean, fresh and sexy sent. I always received compliments when wearing this perfume, a little goes a long way, and its long lasting!
Lisa B.
Dacula, GA
Every time I wear this I hear someone say Dang someone smells good!!!! It's me!!!!! It's. Light fragrance very subtle that people really smell when you walk by them. Leaving a sweet reminder that I was there. Not to loud or heavy that you cannot wear to work daily!
Lauren S.
Saint John, IN
So fresh, so clean, so perfect! This is a tried and true classic. It smells very girly without being overbearing. The bottle is gorgeous and looks nice on a vanity. I purchased mine from Sephora and would definitely end up repurchasing after mine runs out.
Sueann S.
Andover, KS
Light and refreshing scent. It wakes me and I feel like I smell so good and get many compliments each time I wear it! I will always have this in my perfume collection!
Lauren D.
Oak brook, Il
One of my favorite perfumes to date. I love Diors perfume line and highly recommend this scent - smells of sweet pea and mixture of flowers. Very summery
Jennifer T.
Washington, UT
refreshing smell! bottle could use a little something to dress it up! i dont plan on buying more when i run out. for the price i wasnt too pleased.
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Definitely one of the perfumes I reach for the most ! Smells divine ! Dior is always a success for me in fragrances and beauty products !
Amanda G.
Peninsula, OH
Like all Dior scents this last and has a lovely light wearable fragrance. Good one to try if you want a new scent that is not to risky.
Nicole N.
The clean and attractive scent love, love, love. I like different clean scent and try varies purfume to add choices to my collections
April M.
Pittsburgh, PA
It smells wonderful. Very clean and suttle scent. There is never a time when I wear it that someone does not ask what do I have on.
Tracey T.
England
I love the Christian Dior Poison I've tried all the coloured bottles and their amazing that's just a special surprise for me if I'm brought back as it's so expensive but the smell last and it's amazing