Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer

A 24-hour-wear, multi-purpose, full-coverage, creamy concealer that corrects and hides under-eye circles, redness, blemishes, and imperfections. Coverage: Full Finish: Natural Formulation: Liquid Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily Highlighted Ingredients: - Wild Pansy: Visibly smooths and moisturizes the complexion. What Else You Need to Know: This concealer with up to 24-hour wear hides under-eye circles, redness, and imperfections without settling into facial lines. Enriched with wild pansy extract, this skin-caring formula helps smooth, moisturize, and improve complexion. Available in a wide range of shades and multiple undertones.

Does it even out your skin tone ? #diormakeup
If i want to use this as a brightening concealer, what shade would you guys recommend ?
Start your review of Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer!
Celeste G.
Tampa
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Celeste G.
Review for: 2 Neutral
IF YOU CAN’T DECIDE ON SPENDING MONEY ON THIS YOU SHOULD BUY IT!!!! Talk about flawless application. I didn’t even need to color correct beforehand! I tried a brush, a damp beauty blender and my finger and all three were perfect. There is so much product too! This will last forever. Compared to other high end concealers this has so much more! I even built it up and it never looked cakey. It’s worth every penny especially knowing how much money I’ve wasted on products that may have been less expensive but just sit in my drawer unused.
Talin A.
Panorama City, CA
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Talin A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 1.5 Neutral
This concealer is very creamy and easy to blend. It also looks great on the skin and works well with other brand foundations. I will say that the shade is not light enough for my skin so it’s my go to when I’m tan.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Kelley M.
Review for: 1 Warm
Wow. Just wow. I have concealers I’m pretty happy with already and didn’t really need this so I have no idea why I got it, but holy crap am I glad I did. I normally use Pat McGrath & Nars concealers and both are great but don’t brighten the way this does. It also didn’t settle into lines and lasted all day! I kept doing double takes in the mirror and being re-wowed all over again. I’m usually satisfied with the luxury makeup products I purchase so I don’t know why I thought this would be different! It’s great, the formula is easy to apply and blend out without being too thin or thick, and you get a generous amount compared to other concealers. I highly recommend and I will be buying this from now on!
Nataliia B.
East Hanover, NJ
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Nataliia B.
Review for: 1 Neutral
I love this concealer. It comes with a convenient aplicator. It makes my under eyes area brighter and younger. The texture is a bit dry, but it doesn't spoil my overall look. I like its full coverage. The price of this concealer is fine as a little bit goes a really long way. I'm beyond satisfied with it.
Fumiko K.
Los Angeles, CA
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Fumiko K.
Review for: 4 Neutral
The coverage is great, but it's not hydrating enough for me to use it under eye. If you are young, this wouldn't be an issue but it gets a bit cakey and dry. The old version (in a tube) was more moisturizing but I'm not a big fan of this new formula. But again, the coverage is great.
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Jennifer D.
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Jennifer D.
Review for: 2.5 Neutral
Let me start by saying concealer has ALWAYS been a struggle for me. I have deep set eyes and have shadows that are extremely hard to offset. I've tried SOOO many concealers and the darkness is still there. And while this is not a MIRACLE concealer, it does a GREAT JOB at covering and brightening. It's super creamy (but lightweight) and blendable. Does not dry my undereyes like most concealers do and creasing is minimal. You get a great value as the package holds more product than most. Its actually on the affordable side if you break it down! I would recommend!
Maria N.
Los Angeles, CA
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Maria N.
amazing coverage , so creamy and hydrating. Feels like skin and not so heavy under the eyes! Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer
Jennifer B.
Lindenhurst
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Jennifer B.
Review for: 1 Neutral
Best concealer ever! What a fabulous job it does at covering dark circles. It’s sleek and beautiful
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Krystyna Y.
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: 2 Warm
Great product! Love it so much! That looks perfect on my skin . Usually I have very allergic skin , but thus time my skin feel perfect! They have different colors for summer and winter time ! Very recommend!
Aileen L.
Schenectady, NY
Dior Dior Forever Skin Correct Concealer uploaded by Aileen L.
Lightweight and non greasy. Medium coverage, which i like. Lasts a full work/school day. Would recommend.

138 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Zulimar Fuentes B.