Dior Dior Contour Universel Universal Lip Contour Pencil uploaded by roselle m.

BY DIOR

The Universal Lip Liner From Dior Backstage.
Dior Contour Universel Is A Totally Transparent Lip Liner That Suits All Skin Tones And All Shades Of Lipstick. It Smoothes And Lines Lips For A Clean, Precise Lip Contour And Lasting Hold.
*test In Use - 32 Women

Formula:
The Makeup Artist's Well-kept Secret, Its Formula Contains Transparent Waxes That Adapt To All Skin Tones And Shades Of Lipstick, For Perfectly Defined Lips That Last 4 Hours*.

Application Tips:
Line The Lips For A Perfect Contour And Lasting Hold. Used As A Base Over The Entire Lip Surface To Set Lipstick And Prevent It From Feathering.

Dior Dior Contour Universel Universal Lip Contour Pencil
  • "I love Dior lip liners. They are creamy and super pigmented. These really keep my dark lipsticks from feathering. " in 3 reviews
rawan n.
Good product, very smooth, goes on right, blends in well on your lips before applying your lipstick or lip gloss, easy to apply on, I can keep going about this product. I used it before but like to try different ones, yes I would but it again, thank you
Natalia W.
I love this lip liner!!! It’s perfect when you can’t find a lip liner that matches with your favorite lipstick!!! The lip liner will go on smooth and prevent your lipstick from running!!! Great price and it evens come with a sharpener!!!! I would definitely buy it again!!!!
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
This product is awesome! I️ was hesitant to buy I️t at first but I️ decided to do I️t, and I️t was such a good decision! A little bit of product goes a long way with this which is great! i would recommend this to anyone!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
what I have found that works best is applying this to clean lips first...but not freshly (immediately after) exfoliated/scrubbed lips... But after prepping lips with a scrub and a balm about 30 min or so before getting ready to do your lip makeup routine you should be good to go. Just dap off any balm still and then apply a lip primer to your lips followed by your lip liner working outside the in to the center of each lip...now apply your first round of lip stain/stick...blot off excess and immediately dust an appropriate amount translucent setting powder to lips...press lips together to set...now apply your outer layer of lip color...stick or stain...and you should have nicely colored  lips with a good amount of staying power.
Erin O.
Indianapolis, IN
I literally cannot live without this! I've never been a fan of the lined lip look, but I understand the role of lip liner in keeping color in place. This is exactly what I've been looking for! It's such a great value, as I no longer have to buy liner in shades to match all of my lipcolors. It goes on smooth, the packaging is nice. It's a great value and I will continue to buy!
Kaylin S.
Appleton, WI
I love this clear lip liner. It is perfect for invisibly tracing the outer edge of your lip line when you want to wear darker lipstick and don't want any bleeding or feathering. You can use it to fill in the whole lip as a primer too!
Alina K.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this in conjunction with Dior's lip plumper, and it makes my lips look supple and pouty. I always receive compliments with this product due to its amaze contouring effects. Very long-lasting, with drinks and food. Would recommend!!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
This is clearly a nice quality lip liner. I am the kind of person that loves to spice things up wit a bold lip - but I don’t want to buy a lip liner for every one of my lipsticks. That’s where this came in handy. I would suggest it!
Emily A.
The Dior Universal Contour Lipliner is one of my go-tos for great color and precision when outlining my lips. They have amazing colors that look great with my skin tone and it isn't cakey on my lips! It glides on smooth and it actually stays throughout the day! I love this product and woukd recommend it to anyone that wants a bomb lip liner!
Autumn L.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't to sure about this but it ended up be really amazing and didn't chip off like some lip liners I've brought in the past from other Big companies and they chip or go by really fast! I love Dior 💯