Dior Dior Bronze Protection Solaire Beautifying Protective Suncare SPF 50 uploaded by Jéssica S.Dior Dior Bronze Protection Solaire Beautifying Protective Suncare SPF 50 uploaded by Jéssica S.

BY DIOR

Dior's protective sun cream offers optimum protection for the face thanks to its wide-spectrum filters, but it also gives a durable, natural and bright brown color.

Jéssica S.
Minden, NV

The sunscreen comes in a pure small-ish gold tube with a dark brown 'CD' flip-cap 'with silver printed on top. It contains 50 ml of product and has an expiration date of 12 months. Dior has a fairly large sunrange including most of the products you would expect, such as sunscreen for both face and body, self-tanning, tan enhancers, and after-sun oils. The sunscreen for the face comes in SPF 15, SPF 30 and SPF 50. As I have the SPF 50 version and only this, this will be the only one I will be reviewing today. Although it is likely that the sunscreen will perform the same, or very similar, no matter what the SPF, I can not know for sure, so please keep this in mind if you are thinking of going for an option with a lower SPF. Dior sunscreen has a wonderful scent. Anyone who is used either a Terracotta line of Guerlain skin care they go out with every summer, will find the scent very familiar. It is the Tiare intoxicating flower, and I personally love nothing more during the summer months. For anyone looking for a nice treat this summer, or something extra early in their day - this is a great option!
Andreea Emilia P.
Highlands Ranch, CO
It doesn´t feel like any other suncare product I have used before. It has such a gentle texture and the way the skin looks after you apply it is just amazing. Your skin shines in a beautiful way in the sun and smells great. You truly feel you have just applied a luxurious product on. And yeah, it serves its goal, protects your skin from the sun and gives you a great tan.
Gris H.
This is a very good sunscreen. It is so light and doesn't leave your face wite like sone other sunscreen. It can be used in the winter and in the summer. I personally used it in the summer and I liked it a lot. It doesn't clog pores and doesn't make your skin feel oily. I highly recommend this product if you want to spend on a sunscreen.
vanessa c.
Boca Raton, FL
This is a really great product for those looking for extra protection for their face when out in the sun. The reason it did not receive 5 stars is because it did leave my skin looking more greasy than "glowwy" but all in all, it does the job. Great for a day at the beach or the park.
Elise Z.
San Diego, CA
I am a pretty big fan of this product. It is easy to apply and it is quite effective too! It has such beautiful packaging. I am a first time user and i will be purchasing this product again. I got this product as a birthday present. It is not too pricey either!
Christina O.
Reseda , CA
Love love love. I am someone who likes to always be and look tan. This product does it for me. My favorite tanner is LOreal Sublime bronzer but his product is more high end. It is probably not as dark as LOreal but it has good quality
Kristin H.
This has become a summer staple for the past 2 years! I use it any chance I get (you have to). It has a nice floral scent that doesn't irritate my skin,which I love! It's light and last during these long summer days
Sarah T.
Denver, CO
I love this bronze sunscreen! It gives me such a sunkissed natural glow. It is so effective and very affordable. I would buy this product again and I would recommend it to my friends always! So in love with this product
Daphne L.
It's a good product. It's a bit expensive. It was mid range effective. It was worth trying. I've only tried it once. I would consider trying it again. I would recommend looking at it.
haydon s.
Living in a dry, hot, humid, ans always sunny environment it has been a priority of mine to get makeup and skin products that can help against sun damage and this is one of the best.