BY DIOR

A bronzing powder with protective SPF 20. For a safe and magnificent tan, Dior created the first bronzing powder that protects and cares for the skin. Dior Bronze uses Matte Sunshine SPF 20 to offer you an even, beautiful tan, shine-free skin, and optimum SPF 20 sun protection. The water-resistant formula allows for long wear and a flawless finish. It's ideal for normal to combination skin.

Audrey G.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
My go to bronzer literally he only one I own hard to find but I love it so much I use it to contour the face and I love it so much and his is a staple peice in my collection for sure
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE more...
A little to light for me but that’s okay because the next one was too orange/ red for me. I recommend this for a little glam up looked for an special occasion/ elegant evening look. It natural but not sheer. It’s matte but not valet and thick. The can create perfect airbrush bronzer look with this. And the fact that I got the light one for my tan skin made it look that much more natural. You should try on in person to find the right shade, French company’s usually don’t have a wide range especially for tan and deeper tones. I do however strongly recommend if you can find a good shade for you
Kelly j.
Love Dior and was searching for perfect bronzer. Gave this a try and have been using ever since. Looks so natural and leaves a nice lit from with in glow. The lightest color is perfect for me, not too orange. I have used this to contour lightly and It looks great.
christina m.
I loved this bronzer so much. It was the perfect shade for my skin tone and it was so easy to apply. I was actually devastated when mine fell on the ground and was smashed.
Badde$t B.
luton
This bronzer is matte also it’s spf 20 it’s protects you from the sun also it’s affordable so u recommend it and it’s very easy to apply and blend overall I am really satisfied with this product and I would buy it again .
Lismary R.
¡¡¡Amo!!! su ropa, zapatos, lentes y todos sus productos son hermosas y de muy buena calidad ... lo mejor que puede comprar! un montón de opciones y excelente servicio!
Luna A.
miami
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE more...
I really like it but it’s not my favorite, although it looks amazing it doesn’t worth its price
Sally H.
Sooooo beautiful
It's amazing
It gave me a natural look
I looove it and recommend it
Must buy