MakeupFace MakeupBronzerDior
Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20

Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20

by Dior

A bronzing powder with protective SPF 20. For a safe and magnificent tan, Dior created the first bronzing powder that protects and cares for the skin. Dior Bronze uses Matte Sunshine SPF 20 to offer you an even, beautiful tan, shine-free skin, and optimum SPF 20 sun protection. The water-resistant formula allows for long wear and a flawless finish. It's ideal for normal to combination skin.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20!
Kelly J.
Love Dior and was searching for perfect bronzer. Gave this a try and have been using ever since. Looks so natural and leaves a nice lit from with in glow. The lightest color is perfect for me, not too orange. I have used this to contour lightly and It looks great.
Jarrod S.
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE
I love this bronzer not only for the color but because of the sunscreen! It’s a perfect fit for any skin color and does not look orange. It’s a smooth, creamy powder that gives your skin that just out of the sun glow! 5 stars!
Odaliz J.
Bronx
This bronzer is the boommmm ! It’s gives you the best look 😍! It’s also nice for a when you take pictures!
Kimberley F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Lovely bronzer! It’s amazing to me that it has spf in it! That is a major plus for me because I always using things that have spf in it! Lasts long and blends in my skin so nicely! I highly recommend this product.
Kimberley E.
Culleoka
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE
Such a beautiful bronze. It’s pricey but it’s amazing. I really enjoyed this product.
Audrey G.
Mcallen, TX
Purchased at: Dillards Inc.
My go to bronzer literally he only one I own hard to find but I love it so much I use it to contour the face and I love it so much and his is a staple peice in my collection for sure
Adrianne G.
Wilmington, CA
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE
A little to light for me but that’s okay because the next one was too orange/ red for me. I recommend this for a little glam up looked for an special occasion/ elegant evening look. It natural but not sheer. It’s matte but not valet and thick. The can create perfect airbrush bronzer look with this. And the fact that I got the light one for my tan skin made it look that much more natural. You should try on in person to find the right shade, French company’s usually don’t have a wide range especially for tan and deeper tones. I do however strongly recommend if you can find a good shade for you
christina M.
I loved this bronzer so much. It was the perfect shade for my skin tone and it was so easy to apply. I was actually devastated when mine fell on the ground and was smashed.
Leidy E.
Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 uploaded by Leidy E.
Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 uploaded by Leidy E.
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE, 003 AMBER MATTE, Other
very good the product I love it I loved it since I used it very good itches very well excellent coverage I loved it very good product I would like to be able to try more of this line of cosmetics because the truth very good very satisfied i love so much
Analissa A.
Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 uploaded by Analissa A.
Dior Dior Bronze Matte Sunshine SPF 20 uploaded by Analissa A.
Review for: 002 HONEY MATTE
This product has a scent, almost like perfume! My skin loves it, it gives my cheeks some color and it also helps with the appereance of my pores. The packaging is amazing, so luxurious. The finish is matte but it also has a little shimmer, just the right amout for a healty bronzy look!

Looking for your answer?