BY DIOR

The light, airy texture of this dry oil Bronze Beautifying Tan Enhancer protects skin beautifully. The body tanner enhances skin color while evening out the complexion, and has a sensual scent. Dior combines a selection of protective UVA/ UVB filters with a natural plant extract that stimulates the activation of natural melanin synthesis for an even, glowing tan. Size: 6.7 ounces Quantity: One (1) tanner (tester) Targeted area: Body For all skin types SPF 10 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. Due to the nature of tester fragrances, this bottle may arrive no less than 75-percent full of the advertised contents. This bottle may not have a lid and may arrive without manufacturer's packaging.

Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I have used this product for a long time, finding it harder to find in the shops , I was so pleased to still be able to buy . Results in skin appearance and tone from first application. After a week of use, reduction in cellulite appearance and lifted shape. Not very fast absorption but nice fragrance.
Fallon K.
This is the most natural bronzing mist I've ever used. It evens my complexion and darkens my fair skin enough that I look sun kissed. It is a bit pricey like most Dior products but worth every penny. I would recommend this to those looking for a sun kissed look without damaging their skin.
Sàde B.
Ashley B.
Great . Awesome . I love it . If you love Christian Dior then you’re familiar with what to expect .
Nikoletta S.
Athens
I love this oil, because it really helps me to tan faster. Plus, it makes the skin looking exotic and amazing, without feeling oily or sticky. I highly recommend it, especially if your skin isn't too pale and you don't need a big protection from the sun.
Oumaima M.
I love that cologne very much, it has a strong sensation that make every woman has a self confidence more than before❤️