BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marc S.
Love this gloss! I adore how the gloss makes my lips so big and they are so shine and radiant every second with this product
Ashley L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: 553 PRINCESS more...
I recently purchased this product from Sephora with a gift card from a friend because I wanted to try a higher end lip gloss. Although it is a little pricey, I definitely think it’s worth the money. Compared to my drug store lip glosses, this one has more shine without being obnoxious, and stays on longer (I wore it to work and then a fancy dinner the first time I wore it and it made it through the whole day). Some of the colors can be a bit bright, so personally I recommend sticking to the pale pinks/nudes if you want a more subtle and natural look. The packaging is attractive, and even though it looks like the bottle is on the smaller side, a little goes a long way with this gloss!
boucabeille r.
carcassonne
J’adore ces rouges à lèvres ils sont merveilleux es très agréable à porter je recommander énormément
Dina D.
Dubai
I like how delicate the pigment is, it glides smoothly and is elegantly packed as well!, though it tends to be little sticky if applied in 2 or more coats and tends to be heavy. its long lasting but wont stay through the day. good for everyday hint of color on the lips .
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: 363 NUDE more...
I am in love with this plumping gloss by Dior, it's a very hefty price..but if you feel like you deserve splurge a little! I love the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer i Shade 001, it's a nude pinky wash of color, and it isn't a clumpy, sticky consistency..I like my gloss to SHINE on occasions:)
Solyne S.
Review for: 629 MIRRORED more...
Une marque toujours au top, jamais eu de mauvais retour. J’adore cette marque et j’aimerais beaucoup la présenter à ma communauté YouTube
Aleksandra S.
Evreux
Review for: 553 PRINCESS more...
One of my favorit gloss. Like it so so so so much 💖💖💖 during the day is perfect, also for some nice meeting during evening. Staying long time on lips. And I just love this colour 😍😍😍😍
#itsssahate l.
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Lip Gloss for Women, # 267 Nuit Juin, 0.21 Ounce more...
Very very glossy and pretty very pretty I bought this last week and wore it out with a night out with my girls and while I was taking pictures it was so glossy and glittery.
Temi A.
London
Review for: 629 MIRRORED more...
Arguably the brand responsible for making lip gloss 'cool' again, Glossier's sheer-pink formula gives lips a cute, cushiony shine. The glass-like finish is tacky to touch, without being overly sticky - so you're not going to end up with clumps of the stuff in your hair. It's minimal (staying true to the Glossier vibe) but stays shiny for hours.
Diamond C.
I love some lip gloss and these have a cool color to them and I think I will be looking good in theses at night
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?