BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jillian P.
Review for: Tell me Dior more...
Such a great product! I've bought it in like 5 colors already and will continue to buy more! This color is so pretty. It is moisturizing AND long lasting! The packaging is SO pretty! I love it and highly recommend!
Laurel L.
Humble, TX
I just got one from my friend because she didn't care for the color and this by far has to be my favorite lip gloss ever! It feels so good on my lips and doesn't feel sticky or thick like a lot of lip glosses do
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
This gloss is good,
The Good: It has a super divine scent smells sweet mint .It has a very glamorous presentation .Dura bastabte time!
But I hate when my hair sticks haha.

The not so good: This product is very creamy haha.
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this Dior Addict Ultra Gloss. It goes on so nice and smooth and it not tacky or sticky like some glosses. Gives you the most beautiful sheen color. Absolutely love gorgeous! You will not be disappointed. 💋
Priyanka M.
Review for: Fantaisie more...
I LOVE this lip gloss! It goes on soo smoothly and feels great! It has pretty good staying power too and doesn't have any weird taste. It's totally worth the splurge! I will be buying more of these in other colors!
Amber B.
Turbeville, SC
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash more...
I love love love this color!!! It looks so fresh and vibrant. The packaging isn't anything spectacular, but very cute. I bought this online. The ultra gloss is mu favorite. It is easy to use and easy to apply. I would recommend this to others :)
Roula A.
Mansfield, Massachusetts
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I absolutely love this lip color it last and leaves my lip soft and conditioned. I feel like it doesn't stain my lips and leaves them feeling hydrates. The variety of colors are great and the price is worth it!
Angela B.
Kentwood, LA
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash more...
It stays on for a long time. One thing that I loved about it was the variety of colors. Different days I want different shades. The packaging was attractive and the product was visible. It is long wearing so you don't have to reapply very often.
Noa H.
Review for: UltraDior more...
This is by far one of the best lip glosses I have ever used. They are so glossy and so comfortable to wear. Of course you are paying for the brand name but it's totally worth it. I will always keep buying them.
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This is a great lip gloss! The color is amazing and love the formulation of this gloss because not only it gives an illusion of plumps and fullness to the lips but it is not sticky at all! The packaging is so gorgeous I just love this lipgloss!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?