BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Fantaisie more...
When I look for glosses I look for something that is truly glossy and has good pigmentation so I can layer it on top of a lip if I want to, or wear it by itself. I stick to nude colors and this color is truly beautiful! I'm very fair in skin tone and it didn't wash me out like some nudes do. The formula lived up to my expectations and it is a true gloss!
Jillian P.
Such a great gloss! Long lasting and so pigmented. I love this color. It's dark, but wearable. It's moisturizing. The product is pricey, but worth it. The packaging is so pretty! I own a bunch and will continue to buy.
Debbie C.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Very expensive item but had so much hype so I decided to try it out and honestly im not a fan. The color is nice but didn't stay on long and seemed to transfer onto anything my lops touched. I would not buy this again.
Laurel L.
Humble, TX
I just got one from my friend because she didn't care for the color and this by far has to be my favorite lip gloss ever! It feels so good on my lips and doesn't feel sticky or thick like a lot of lip glosses do
Jillian P.
Review for: Tell me Dior more...
Such a great product! I've bought it in like 5 colors already and will continue to buy more! This color is so pretty. It is moisturizing AND long lasting! The packaging is SO pretty! I love it and highly recommend!
Michelle M.
Katy, TX
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this Dior Addict Ultra Gloss. It goes on so nice and smooth and it not tacky or sticky like some glosses. Gives you the most beautiful sheen color. Absolutely love gorgeous! You will not be disappointed. 💋
Shivani T.
Spring, TX
Review for: Mirrored more...
This is one of my favorite glosses, the color is great, it is not tacky and it moisturizes my lips. The packaging is very pretty and its readily available at any major department store. It is pricey, so I would only go for it if you love the color.
Lisa M.
Cross City, FL
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
I had tried this from a friend and it was amazing! Not sticky the smell was nice and the gloss was very nice as well. I want to try the Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss because i have a lot of friends who say its amazing as well. I would recommend any Dior Lip product because their formula is amazing.
Madison B.
Southaven, MS
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
I almost did not buy this lip color because I thought, I can find the same lip color at a cheaper price. But after sampling the color, it was meant to be. I love the glossy texture and the way it feels on my lips.
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Dior is a bit of an extravagant purchase for me in general but I think the lip glosses are worth it. I found them to be lightweight and very easy to apply. They stayed put too. My favorite aspect of these glosses are the formula. They're not overly sticky or heavy. I'd definitely buy more of them.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?