BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

aleea k.
Richmond, VA
This lip gloss is my go to when something is feeling off with my outfit! The application is not sticky unlike some glosses and has an awesome color pay off. definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Kirsten R.
Lehi, UT
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I am very picky with my glosses and I swear this is the most beautiful, shiny lip gloss ever and I suggest it to everyone! I bought my first one at Sephora and it seems like they are constantly out of stock now!
Jillian P.
Review for: Tell me Dior more...
Such a great product! I've bought it in like 5 colors already and will continue to buy more! This color is so pretty. It is moisturizing AND long lasting! The packaging is SO pretty! I love it and highly recommend!
Laurel L.
Humble, TX
I just got one from my friend because she didn't care for the color and this by far has to be my favorite lip gloss ever! It feels so good on my lips and doesn't feel sticky or thick like a lot of lip glosses do
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
This gloss is good,
The Good: It has a super divine scent smells sweet mint .It has a very glamorous presentation .Dura bastabte time!
But I hate when my hair sticks haha.

The not so good: This product is very creamy haha.
Madison B.
Southaven, MS
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
I almost did not buy this lip color because I thought, I can find the same lip color at a cheaper price. But after sampling the color, it was meant to be. I love the glossy texture and the way it feels on my lips.
Debbie C.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Very expensive item but had so much hype so I decided to try it out and honestly im not a fan. The color is nice but didn't stay on long and seemed to transfer onto anything my lops touched. I would not buy this again.
Erica S.
Mcdonough, GA
Review for: 642 Seafarer more...
I'm a huge fan of this lip gloss! The color is amazing and holds up for hours..even through eating and drinking! The packaging is great and pretty! It's super easy to apply! I'm going to be buying more for sure!
Jessica J.
Atlanta, GA
Dior is a bit of an extravagant purchase for me in general but I think the lip glosses are worth it. I found them to be lightweight and very easy to apply. They stayed put too. My favorite aspect of these glosses are the formula. They're not overly sticky or heavy. I'd definitely buy more of them.
Lisa M.
Cross City, FL
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
I had tried this from a friend and it was amazing! Not sticky the smell was nice and the gloss was very nice as well. I want to try the Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss because i have a lot of friends who say its amazing as well. I would recommend any Dior Lip product because their formula is amazing.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.