BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Cassie P.
W Hollywood, CA
Review for: 343 Spring Ball more...
I got this product a couple years ago and I have had it in my purse fully stocked ever since. I received it as a gift and I am obsessed! It applies really well and it doesn't feel sticky on my lips and is long lasting. I will continue to get this product!
Shannon R.
Newport News, VA
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
I am a women who love to smell good. I am addicted to this one. I have multiple bottles of this and would buy plenty more. If I am having a backyard bash I will be wearing this right here. I have gotten so many commit when I wear this . People love it and I love it. So we got a win win situation!!
Melody C.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
It was a little expensive but I think it's totally worth it! All the colors are cute. It was totally easy to apply. I just bought this several weeks ago and are satisfied so far. Would recommend this for daily uses. Give your lip a healthy and sexy look
Courtney S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Fantaisie more...
When I look for glosses I look for something that is truly glossy and has good pigmentation so I can layer it on top of a lip if I want to, or wear it by itself. I stick to nude colors and this color is truly beautiful! I'm very fair in skin tone and it didn't wash me out like some nudes do. The formula lived up to my expectations and it is a true gloss!
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
Review for: 343 Spring Ball more...
Beautiful color. Incredibly comfortable and long-lasting formula. Gorgeous packaging. Perfect gloss for the Los Angeles boho chic look. Pricey, but a real pleasure to use and plenty of product in the tube. I re-purchase these regularly.
Grisel B.
Arlington, TX
I tried this lip gloss at either Lord & Taylor, MACY's or Nordstrom--can't remember. I fell in love with this beautiful and delicate gloss. It's also such good quality. It was too expensive for my budget at the time so I never purchased it. I may need to splurge pretty soon and go ahead and buy it! (;
Veronica S.
I love the dior addict ultra gloss! It gives your lips that pop that you want from a gloss. It does feel a little sticky but not so bad to where it would turn you off about the product. I love applying the gloss over my lipstick to make my lips look fuller and to make them pop. It lasts a good amount of time and your lips won't feel or look dry at all.
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
I am very fond of this one done probably had with it was is variable instead of liquefied but very liquidy it feel like it's running down my legs off of it I mean I had to keep wiping in a little bit came off each time
Nina A.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: 412 Offshore more...
This lip gloss is beautiful! The color is very sheer but has gold sparkle. Its such a pretty and sunkissed color for the summer. It lasts fairly long for a lip gloss, probably about 3-4 hours and then it would need some reapplication. I want to buy it again because I'm getting close to running out.
Aleckxi D.
savannah, ga
Review for: Dior more...
I purchased this product online and it's my ride or die gloss. It isn't sticky, and gives a blinding amount of shine to my lips - they look wet, but don't feel greasy. It's great at moisturizing the lips and the pigment is halfway between sheer and opaque, to me. I'll continue to repurchase this product.
Johanise V.
Bradenton, FL
How good is this product
Nadejda D.
Does this lip gloss really not dry your lips out? Does it smear and smudge easily? It costs quite a bit of money, i would like to know if I'm getting my money's worth before i buy it.
Rachel T.
I'm not a huge fan of lip gloss. I hate the stickyness, I hate how easily it comes off, I hate how it dries up my lips. And worst of all, I love the way the glittery ones look but the glitter always disappears though out the day. I swatched one and fell in love with the glitter. But if it does any of the above, it won't be worth it. If not these, is there a better gloss that stays, isn't sticky, stays sparkly and not drying? (Stays sparkly is my number one concern, the drying is the least of my concerns)
Astrid G.
¿Cuanto es el tiempo de duración del Gloss?
Madison R.
I have always wondered if this gloss is worth the money?

back