BY DIOR

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Marvelis T.
Love this lip gloss. It is so moisturizing, highly pigmented and leaves your lips pouty and beautiful. It goes great alone or on top of another lipstick to give it more shine. I love mixing different lip products together!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I love this gloss and how it looks. The only thing, do lot expect it to plump your lips. It tingles and burns a little, but as the result with most lip plumping glosses, they just do not work. It is a beautiful color though.
Samantha D.
Absolutely stunning gloss! The most perfect nude for every skin tone ever! The packaging is stunning, of course. It soared past my expectations! I got mine at sephora so I could get points on my rewards card. I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Tiffany R.
New York
This is one my fav lip products hands down. I love this. One of the things I cannot be without its always in at least one of my bags. It gives the nicest sheen and not sticky. I can't share this enough the colors are pretty and works with a variety of skintones.
Crystal G.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Shock more...
This lip gloss, this color, fits EVERYONE. I am so glad a brand came out with something that does. It's very easy to apply, not sticky at all. I purchased mines I believe online at Nordstrom. I've purchased it twice and if I shall run out again, it will be a third.
Christina N.
Louisville, KY
This gloss is beautiful, and it stays in place. The color is bright but light enough to work with almost all of my lipsticks. It pairs great with bright pinks, but also more natural tones. The texture is smooth, and never feels sticky. Would definitely recommend!
Ashley M.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Ultra gloss is just that! You simply need on pass with the wand for this bad boy! Also, it's so not sticky! It's super sheen so even the darker colors like, Everdior, are quite stunning and sheer. This isn't your average lipgloss. Some have shimmer and most don't so if you're looking for super shimmery or glittery this isn't for you. High sheen with low low tacky feel.
Jennifer G.
Austin, TX
This is one of my favorite go to lip gloss. It goes on smoothly, not to thick like some lip gloss. I can use for casual attire and sexy attire. Blends great. It can be a little pricey but well worth it. I would highly recommend trying it. It won't disappoint you.
Nidhi S.
Syracuse, NY
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
Easy to apply and color stays intact for a long time without getting all messy, easy to carry with you and pricing is a a little high but the product that you get is worth the price and it exceeded my expectations, definitely you should try it out, worth it
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
Review for: Nude more...
I LOVE this gloss. Its super moisturizing, and it adds just the right amount of shine. It doesn't get sticky or to gloopy on your lips and I can never taste it. It says it suppose to plump but I haven't noticed that effect.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.