BY DIOR #9 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...12 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Priscilla D.
Pelham, NY
One of my favorite products! I recommend you guys buy this you will love it . It has a very nice tone to it as well as scent and it’s pretty long lasting. It maybe pricey but it lasts.
Gina S.
Lawndale, CA
I love this gloss.  Super hydrating and really nice colors.  They look great over other colors as well.  Mine lasted at least 6 months but I don't use it every single day.  They smell really yummy too.  They are priced really well so it's worth it to buy a few!
Lela G.
Charleston
Review for: Cruise more...
Many of my favorite colors in this product have been limited release or seasonal but this is one of my go-tos that sticks around. Despite the depiction in the picture, the color is not overly rich. The gloss glides on so well and is not at all sticky. It provides the perfect amount of color for day time!
Ginny E.
North Aurora, IL
Review for: Dior more...
Dior has my hands down favorite lip products. This is beautifully glossy and a little bit plumping WITHOUT being sticky or gross. It leaves my lips feeling hydrated and has a generally gorgeous glossy finish. Doesn't come off right away either. Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
juliette a.
Review for: 453 SIDERAL more...
this is the best lipgloss ever! i have tried so many different kinds and this is my number 1. its sparkly, long lasting, yet not sticky at all. i only have one color but i plan to buy a few more. the packaging is gorgeous and fun. the colors are perfect. love everything about it
Holly H.
Cushing
Review for: 363 NUDE more...
I am in love with this plumping gloss by Dior, it's a very hefty price..but if you feel like you deserve splurge a little! I love the Dior Addict Lip Maximizer i Shade 001, it's a nude pinky wash of color, and it isn't a clumpy, sticky consistency..I like my gloss to SHINE on occasions:)
Maria N.
Beaufort , SC
I really do like this look like but for the price it is a little too sticky. I like how shear it is and that it glides easily. I like that I can get them anywhere and that the colors have a nice range.
Alex Nicole G.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I am totally obsessed with this gloss! Like most who try it become! Lol! It's super super nourishing, it has so many good things in it for your lips. It's hydrating, it even has a bit of a plumper in it. It's just amazing! I love it! And the subtle hint of color is perfect!
Karen M.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
Dios es de las mejores marcas y mejores productos que existe. Son de excelente calidad la verdad no tengo queja alguna y en cuanto a este labial. Chicas lo amarán, el color es hermoso y tus labios lucirán radiantes
Theresa D.
Lansing, MI
Review for: Mirrored more...
I received a deluxe sample of this in a VIB reward set and instantly fell in love. I love lip gloss and have several that seem to be the same color, but the Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is a world apart. For a lip gloss, it is smooth, not tacky - I was pleasantly surprised! I really like the color - unlike my other glosses of a similar color, it holds a bit of the pale pink color instead of appearing clear on my lips. A generous application makes my lips shine ... but something about the color also gives them a bit of glow - more than just surface shine, its really lovely! As far as the lip plumping goes, if you are expecting an instant and dramatic change in lip shape, this is not the product that will do that. What it will do is slightly plump lips so they look their best whether you use a thin layer under lipstick or use it alone as a gloss. It gives a slight tingle ... something akin to getting minty toothpaste on your lips. I wasn't looking for something that will give me huge lips, but this is the product for me because it fills out my bottom lip and gives a more understated effect of fullness. I thought I would wait to purchase the full-sized product until my sample was finished ... but I really love this and couldn't wait - figure I can keep the sample stashed for emergencies instead!
Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is very interested in what you have to offer! I believe that this would be a great kick off in business and I would love to give me my honest review in exchange for testing your item! Thanks for listening.
Em S.
Birmingham, AL
I have this lip gloss in "Little Red Dress" and it's amazing. Finding a red lip color for someone with a yellowy undertone is quite a feat! I went through probably 15 lipsticks and glosses before finding this color and have since shared the news far and wide that this color is great for almost anyone. Thank you, Sephora staff!
massiel b.
doral, FL
is it long lasting?
Aidee P.
I have been wanting to try this for so long but am hesitant to buy it. Is it worth it? And is it sticky?
Tea M.