BY DIOR #9 in Lip Gloss

***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Buy on Sephora
Janey K.
Riverton, NJ
Review for: 257 VeNus more...
I love the Dior Addict lines! I love their perfumes too! I wore the Dior lip gloss to my wedding and loved how it looked on me and made me feel! The gloss isn't sticky and it's not as long lasting as I want it to be, but it doesn't get patchy or makes my lips dry. It's in a pretty packaging so I'll throw my Dior lip gloss in my bag before I leave the house.
Stefanie B.
Modesto, CA
I LOVE Dior Addict glosses! If I had unlimited funds, I would buy every shade. They have great pigment, are long wearing, and have a great texture that doesn't make my lips feel dried out later in the day like some other glosses. I definitely recommend this gloss!
Priyanka J.
Fayette, IA
I love this lip gloss. I am still using this lip gloss as daily use. it definitely meet my expectations for sure. I bought it at Dior official site. It lasts longer, almost more than 8 hours. Its awesome product. I would recommend it to others for sure.
Emily D.
Palm Bay, FL
Review for: Fancy more...
I love this lip gloss! I got this gloss in Fantasy and Nude-- both are beautiful colors. The nude is a perfect shade of light pink and fantasy too is a gorgeous shade of pink. This lip gloss isn't sticky like some lip glosses can be. It's easy to apply and lasts a while. It's pretty expensive for lip gloss, but it's worth the splurge. Would recommend.
Kimberly B.
A very expensive designer product and one that is worth every penny. This gloss is very wearable due to a range of flattering colours, a youthful look, a fresh taste and non sticky texture compared to other leading brands some of which are very gloopy and sticky
Betty-Anne Z.
Carpentersville, IL
This is a perfect addition to your "signature" color to give it that shiny, pretty pop. It's also nice when you don't want a strong lip color but a little shine. It's very pretty, and I get compliments all the time. I've bought this once, and it's lasted pretty well. I would definitely buy it again.
Ashley B.
Brookline , MA
I LOVE this gloss! I'm a lip gloss type of girl because my lips are always dry and lipstick makes me look so weird. This glosses doesn't dry me out, goes on smoothly, it's not too sticky and looks great. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to others.
Irene M.
Utica, NY
Review for: Magic For Women more...
I love all lip gioss.i wood love to try them all on .
if it has a wind it is easy to ues then your hand.lol.
I no not no cuz I do not kiss wan I have lip gloss on
.all day if I do not eat all day .I do not no wat it say .I get all my lip gloss at walmart
Karina R.
McCordsville, IN
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Love the feel of the Addict ultra gloss on my lips. When I'm looking for an extra glossy lip this is my go to. It's longwearing and lightweight, super easy to apply. It's a bit pricey but the packaging is to lux that it is a whole statement of it's own!
Salsa D.
Review for: 343 Spring Ball more...
I love this gloss. It is moisturizing and has a sheer finish to it. The actual color is close to nude on darker skin tones. You have to reapply it throughout the day, but it looks great! Perfect for summer or spring. Don't buy this if you're looking for a real pop of color. This is more subtle.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.