BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
This is my go to, grab it first Gloss! It applies easily, love the brush! It isn't too sticky or tacky! The scent is nice and it wears a long time! If I could buy just Dior, I would but it's so pricey that I own just two so I keep an eye on them when I go out. Lol.
An S.
Naples, FL
I love these Dior Addict Lip Glosses. They make my lips feel wonderful. Yes, they cost a little more but they look great on your lips, feel wonderful and last longer than less expensive brands. I generally pick them up when I'm in one of the big department stores. It's sort of a little splurge that makes me feel wonderful. I generally always have one in my purse for a quick touch up. Also look great over another brand of lipstick.
Ashley L.
Review for: Princess more...
I love all of Dior's products because there is a simple elegance to them and their packaging. You feel like a movie star from the 50's. This shade gives you that pretty in pink look everyone wants to portray. I really love this one, you should definitely try it!
Alina S.
This lip gloss is great! The color is very true to the tube, and stays glossy without leaving too much residue on things like straws and cups. Doesn't feel too sticky either, so it's like getting the best of both worlds. The brush is a big part of why this works- it feels great going on and it doesn't absorb all the product.
Kailynn M.
Athens, GA
Review for: Princess more...
Of all the shades I have tried, Princess is definitely my favorite. It is long lasting and simple enough for and every day look. This is a must have lip gloss and would highly recommend. It also doesn't break the bank and comes in some seriously beautiful shades!
Jamie C.
Nichols , SC
I received this as a sample. It is beautiful on. Not terribly long lasting but I don't mind reapplying. My first product from this brand. It feels luxurious in the package and very special. I will use this till gone but not fully decided if I will purchase again.
Jiah T.
It's a decent gloss, with a nice sticky texture to notice right off the bat when you take the wand out of the container. It applies a little thinner than you'd expect though, and the formula doesn't have a ton of staying power. High shine and nice colors though.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This gloss is so pretty. The color is a bright fish is perfect for summer or just attracting that extra little attention. The formula is super luxe and the color payoff is outstanding. I will continue to buy this one and other colors as this really is a nice gloss.
Review for: Diorosphere more...
I don't know how I survived without this in my life. Mid-day, I apply my lip glow and my day is instantly better. The scent, the texture, and the perfect color are the afternoon pick me up that I need! This will forever be in my makeup bag...and purse...and desk.
Lesley S.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 013 eToile more...
I enjoy this gloss! I combine it w/ my preferred 24 hour lipcolor to highlight my lips. It stays on great, although if you're eating/drinking, you'll need to reapply. It's not too sticky and is super comfortable while staying away from those glosses that dry out your lips1
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.