BY DIOR #11 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Michelle L.
Dior has amazing lip products. i don't buy them often due to the price, however they are the perfect combination of color and gloss without being too sticky. It looks natural and not gloopy on your lips. Doesn't even get stuck in your hair! I would for sure recommend it.
Neglis N.
Review for: Everdior more...
Hermoso color y hace que los labios de pop! Recibo tantos cumplidos. Totalmente recommendado este !! Me encanta el embalaje de este producto y lo uso muy a menudo cuando salgo con mis amigos, este brillo continúa sin problemas con un pigmento de maravilla y toque de color.
Gina S.
Metairie, LA
This gloss is FAB. I like to wear it over other lipsticks or even on its own. It's not too sticky but it still has a lot of wear time in it. The packaging is also gorgeous--great to keep on your vanity! I own several of these glosses, and I'll continue to purchase them.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Dior is my go to for makeup. I love everything they make and the lip gloss is no exception. The light pink color is awesome on any skin tone and it stays on for hours so you don't have to constantly re apply. Not sticky at all and the paintbrush style applicator is awesome.
McKenna C.
Atlanta, GA
I love this! It's a great go to color for any event you have- day or night! I use this all the time. It goes on great and lasts. The packaging of any of their products are great- especially this one. I bought this lipstick online and would highly recommend this to anyone!
Miranda C.
Gloucester Cy, NJ
Review for: Princess more...
One of my favorites. Absolutely love Dior as a brand nothing but good things to say. If you can afford it or simply want to treat yourself pick up some of their products. This particular gloss is one of my all time favorites! Such a beauty. I would definitely recommend !
Asma A.
This was amazing. I love it. I'm so happy with what I got. Im very satisfied. And it's free!! I can receive my makeup at my door! I recommend this app and it's real and absolutely free!!
Lisset L.
Burbank, CA
I was looking for the perfect pink gloss and this one just screamed my name. I bought this ultra-gloss in the color 'Pearl' at Sephora last month and I absolutely LOVE it. Its not too pinky, has a little shimmer to it and it lasts me 1-2 hours before having to reapply.
Courtney M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love Dior gloss! It always make my lips so nice and plump looking! I borrow this to girls on wedding days or for special occasions. It is more expensive than most lip glosses, but it is Dior. You usually get what you pay for with more expensive items though. I will plan on purchasing this again when mine runs out.
Cecily D.
Phoenix, AZ
My all time favorite lip glosses. They are SO smooth and hydrating. Also extremely long wearing. I absolutely love the brush application it makes the application so smooth and easy so you don't have to keep on applying layers. And the colors are perfectly shimmery!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.