BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Diana L.
Miami, FL.
Sou maniática a la hora de elegir el gloss, puesto que todos son muy diferentes, unos mas espesos, otros muy liquidos y otrls ultra pegostosos. Pero este es fantastico, uno de mis favoritos. Me encanta, y además sus colores son super cute, Fascinada con ellos, ya saben lo quw dicen, lo barato suele salir caro, y un gusto una vez al año no le hace daño a nadie, espero os guste.
Sarah  A.
Review for: 863 Incroyable more...
I'm not a fan of glosses in general, only on the center of lips. Addict lasts much longer than expected. If I'm only wearing this, it will stay on for about 2 hours. The tacky feeling goes away after about 15 minutes when it has absorbed into the lips. I highly dislike it because it always ends up on everyone's teeth. Every artist tried different techniques and it is just something in the formula.
Crazy J.
Durham, NC
Very pigmented for a lip gloss. Lasts a long time and comes in beautiful shades. The gloss is the perfect consistency and isn't sticky at all. I have been obsessed since I received my first sample and have repurchased full size items already. A definite must for lip gloss lovers.
Monica I.
Manteca, CA
This gloss is life! I am a gloss girl and this is my favorite. I was a little put off about the price but I'm a sucker for packaging and had to have it. I picked it up at my local Nordstrom who let me test it out first. It was love at first try. This gloss works so good. I always find myself reaching for this when I want to add a little shine to my look. Nonsticky, beautiful and smooth. So worth it
Rebecca B.
McKinney, Texas
Review for: Spring Ball more...
Love love love this gloss!!! I don't leave my house without it!! I love the applicator how it's a brush not sponge. Goes on smooth and last a good while before needed to reapply. Doesn't leave the residue on lips especially in the corners like some lip gloss do. Very moisturizing!!!
cindy s.
Hardeeville, SC
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
A lovely colour of coral/pink with golden micro shimmer. The product does actually work at slightly plumping the lips without the sting as well.
I love lip glosses in the summer time and Dior make great shades.
The formula is quite wet and not sticky at all . This means it can come off quite easily when drinking and eating but lasts really well otherwise.
The applicator is a small brush which is easy to control and use and the packaging is very lux too.
Alixx A.
Tucson , AZ
This is a hydrating lip gloss that also works as a lip plumper. I have purchased this at the Dior Counter inside of Dillard's. you are getting a great product for $30. You are also receiving a luxurious packaging for the price. I have purchased several of these due to the quality.
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I purchased Dior's Addict Ultra-Gloss quite awhile back. It is a little on the pricy side, but then again it is Christian Dior. I purchased this Lip Gloss from Sephora. This was my first time to purchase this Lip Gloss and I have not purchased it again but I would love to in the near future.
nicole k.
A lovely color of coral/pink with golden micro shimmer. The product does actually work at slightly plumping the lips without the sting as well.
I love lip glosses in the summer time and Dior makes great shades.
paulina p.
very smooth, lightweight texture that is comfortable to wear, lightly hydrating, and shiny. The non-sticky texture and smooth, gel-like feel are the two highlights of the formula, as they’re just easy to wear and throw on. The formula wore between three and four hours for me. I didn’t notice any scent or taste.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.