BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Danielle J.
Pleasant Hill, MO
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
This is probably one of my favorite glass and sheen products of all time. Yes, it is a little pricey, but it is honestly worth it. It is moisturizing, not sticky, and a very versatile color for any skin tone. I have repurchase this twice and will continue to as long as they keep making it.
Karye M.
Review for: diablotine more...
My all time favorite gloss. it has a wonderful color that stays on your lips. It is super moisturizing and it is nice and glossy but not sticky. I have been using it everyday and the glass seems to last so long it is well worth the price. I will be sad when I run out but I will definitely purchase this again.
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this. I first bought this in a different color a few years back and have been repurchasing in different colors since then. It gives your lips a natural plump and just makes them look nice and full and glossy. Not a sticky formula at all and very flattering color selection. Long lasting.
Caroline N.
Charleston, SC
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This stuff!! So good! It's definitely worth the chunk of change you'll dole out. The fuchsia color is spot on. It's such a vibrant, bold pink. I love that the product isn't clumpy or sticky. It's the perfect recipe for the perfect gloss. The shine, the color, the packaging - it's all there!
Kimberly K.
Provo, UT
Not sticky, no overpowering smell that some brands have. Light and comfortable, doesn't last super long but it's a lip gloss they aren't supposed to. Packaging gets an A+ super cute but not too bulky. I really enjoy this lip gloss I wear it alone or over some of my favorite liquid lipsticks.
Karen D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
A really cute color that can last all day the packaging is okay is good for the lip gloss it last all day and is good to wear when this one finish in going to get another one
Susan D.
Austin , TX
This Dior Addict lip gloss is amazing I absolutely love it. It leaves you lips so moisturized and it's not too expensive. I love the nice packaging as well and they have a good amount of colors to choose from. It is a gloss I would rebuy and I would recommend it to others. I love it!
Sarah  A.
Review for: 863 Incroyable more...
I'm not a fan of glosses in general, only on the center of lips. Addict lasts much longer than expected. If I'm only wearing this, it will stay on for about 2 hours. The tacky feeling goes away after about 15 minutes when it has absorbed into the lips. I highly dislike it because it always ends up on everyone's teeth. Every artist tried different techniques and it is just something in the formula.
Diana L.
Miami, FL.
Sou maniática a la hora de elegir el gloss, puesto que todos son muy diferentes, unos mas espesos, otros muy liquidos y otrls ultra pegostosos. Pero este es fantastico, uno de mis favoritos. Me encanta, y además sus colores son super cute, Fascinada con ellos, ya saben lo quw dicen, lo barato suele salir caro, y un gusto una vez al año no le hace daño a nadie, espero os guste.
LoLo M.
Review for: Paradise more...
Great color for everyday work use where I am not trying to stand out but to maintain moisture and shine throughout my work shift. I made this purchase at Nordstrom. Applicator tip is very soft and easily applies with a brilliant shine and coverage. I have purchased more than this color.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.