BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Wendy T.
Review for: Diorama more...
For my very light complexion this was a blah color on me just looked like reguler skin tone gloss, returned and am waiting for everdior color in the mail today!eeeeeeee! I have several dior lip products this one feels like an oil compared to the creamier lip maximizer gloss I like to wear to bed:-)overall awesome product like almost all dior just not my color.
Katie H.
Review for: Spring Ball more...
This gloss was so creamy and made my lips look even shinier,unlike most products it wasn't sticky at all and easy to take off.It might have been pricey for my pocket but the quality is what counts.
Rebekah J.
Galax, VA
These are my favorite liquid lipsticks! I am middle-aged, and the matte formulas don't really flatter me...so I long hoped for a glossy alternative and Dior answered! They go on glossy, are long lasting, and leave behind a beautiful stain after the gloss has gone. They apply very easily and don't pool in my lip lines...I highly recommend these if you're looking for an alternative to matte liquid lipsticks!
Julia G.
Great product!!! It comes in beautiful colors!its long lasting! I love the pink shade on my skin tone. It has beautiful packaging and feels heavy! I first found this at ulta and I'm addicted!!
Lina G.
Sorrento, FL
The name says it all! I'm an addict to gloss and this one in particular! I was always spending money on drugstore glosses and would have to reapply over and over. Not with this Dior Addict Gloss! I love how it makes my lips looks and feel! It's not greasy at all! Don't get me wrong I still purchase one or two drugstore glosses. But this one is worth the money and last a long time! My lips need all the loving they can get and this is the perfect gloss for them!
Aniqua A.
Review for: Fancy more...
Very sticky and too much glitter. When I removed it, my lips had glitter all over it-the type of glitter you use for projects. The color was nice but it was too thick.
Maria S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fancy Purple more...
I rarely wear lip gloss I'm more of a bold statement making kind of girl, and prefer lipstick altogether. With that being said this Dior lip gloss definitely gives me that over the top look that's perfect for a girls night out all I do is pair it with my Dior Addict 680 after party lipstick and tadah! Although it looks amazing all on its own and it's not too glossy or clear like other glosses.
Emily M.
These are pricey but they are so beautiful and so much driving that I think it makes up for the price. It's such a treat putting on this lipgloss and it does a great job with coverage in color and it also stays on my lips as an moisture barrier throughout the day. It doesn't have a crazy flavor or smell and I love the brush applicator.
Danette A.
Review for: Nude more...
My new go-to! I thought long and hard between this in nude or Marc Jacobs pink flamingo. They are almost identical...ultimately I chose this for the packaging and slightly more coverage although it's still a sheer gloss. Smooth. Not too sticky. Gorgeous color.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
Review for: 973 Night Fantasy more...
I love these glosses! They have such a fantastic range of colors for everyone. The shine is beautiful and nice for everyday. It is a little pricey but its so long lasting so you will only need a minimum amount of product. It reminds me of very much of the glosses by Anastasia Beverly Hills, beautiful color payoff and not too sticky!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?