BY DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...11 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Vivien F.
Review for: Nude more...
Have the mini of this and am in love with the natural rosy tint it gives me, also love the plumping property it gives to your lips. Such a good gloss that I am considering purchasing the full sized product. I don't normally wear glosses - I wear mattes. And I love the feel of this gloss and ONLY this gloss!!
Alzira R.
Gostei do produto, no começo tive dificuldade com ele, por ser muito "mole", ou até mesmo por não utilizar este tipo de gloss, ou até msm nenhum. Mais depois me apaixonei, perfeito.
Niki A.
El Paso, TX
Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss has got to be one of my favorites. The overall look is stunning. There is a wide range of colors. All of which are gorgeous. The color lasts for hours even when I eat or drink. It truly lives up to its name, the shine is dazzling and does not fade. Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is my go to lip product. It truly delivers and meet my expectations. I recommend the gloss to my friends and family.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
If you want one lip gloss to throw into your bag that will be exactly what you need every time, it's this one. The formula goes on so smooth, the color pigmentation is always perfect, and it's never sticky or tacky. It plumps up your lips and makes you look like a million bucks. It's worth every penny
Jenny P.
Beacon Falls, CT
I Love This COLOR!!!! Pinky Nudes are MY THING!!!! This was hydrating not sticky at all!!! You def get what you pay for!! Let me tell you a secret us 20 to mid 30 somethings might wear lipstick a lot but omg gloss is in our DNA!!! It will never go out of style for us and we love to put it on top of our staple nude lipstick!!! Gives us that glow and makes lips lips look full and plump!!! Who couldn't resist!!!!
Kelly W.
El Centro, CA
Review for: 453 Dolly Pink more...
A beautiful lip gloss in beautiful packaging! Not only is this gloss a dream to wear, it's also a treat to apply! Every time I pull this gloss out of my purse, I'm delighted by the elegant and substantial feel of the container. The gloss also provides a nice wash of color and doesn't dry my lips out.
Liliana M.
Louisville, KY
I love these lip glosses. They are super glossy, shinning and they last a really long time once you apply them. They are not sticky and don't feel heavy on your lips like other lip glosses. I buy mines at Sephora and even though they are on the high price category, I personally think they are worth it.
Shana Z.
This is my favorite lip gloss ever. My makeup artist and I were having a hard time finding a color for my wedding (while doing my trial) She then asked me what color gloss I usually wear. I took it out of my purse and she put it on me and was shocked at how perfect this color looked. So I wore it for my wedding. It doesn't come off easily and it's not sticky like other glosses.
Victoria M.
Belle Glade, FL
Love it. The color is bomb. My lips are bomb and always popping. 10/10 recommend because it met my standards. It's a bit pricey for me but other than that yes, you should buy it.
Mary H.
I love this gloss either on its own or over lipstick. It is super glossy and long lasting, which I feel is the point of a gloss. It's very easy to apply with the applicator - I can do it without a mirror. It's a great value compared with other lip products I use. I would definitely recommend!
Leide S.
Campinas, SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.