BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Olivia B.
West Grove, PA
This gloss is so amazing! I have never seen a more beautiful gloss. I have the shade 257 fantasie and its great on its own or layered over other lipsticks. The glitter isnt chunky and once it dries it doesnt cake or emphasize dry patches. These stay for a very long time as well! I highly recommend this for any lip gloss lover!
Sloane S.
Not sure why I started using this in middle school (thanks mom?) but it's a great gloss that I still turn to every now and then. It has really nice packaging but is also very pricey. It gives your lips a great "wet" look if that makes sense- it's a true GLOSS. The only negative would be the brush, it's one of those bristle brushes and would be SO much better with a doe foot applicator.
Kyleigh W.
My friend got a more wearable color of this for her birthday and she absolutely adores it. I have used it and I think that it is a wearable and non-sticky formula like other lip glosses I have tried in the past. The only downside to this product is that I think it is expensive, but if you are looking for a high-quality lip gloss and are willing splurge I would recommend this product!
Dawn T.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...

First off, the packaging is very cute, I really like how it looks, has very nice appeal. Comes in a array of colors to choose from but the lilac is one of the best colors because I really like soft pinks and purples, it goes really nice with my fair skin tone. I really wish dior was cruelty free, if they were I would purchase more from them, so now I buy Kat Von D instead.
Wai C.
Bellevue, NE
I've always been fond of Dior's products. I admit I liked the previous incarnations as I felt there was more shimmer but I haven't tried all the colors and maybe I missed something. The idea that use to come in the tubes. Dior kiss.
Tried to include a picture but couldn't make the uploader work...
My other favorite lip gloss (though no shimmer) is surprisingly the Michael kors.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
I recently picked up the color "Mirrored" which would appear as a caramel brown to a lot of people, but is actually the most beautiful rose gold color I've ever seen in a gloss. I love the lip plumping formula, but I already have full lips, so I definitely notice that extra oomph when I put it on.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
All your doing is paying for the brand. I have tried wayyy better lip glosses than this that were drugstore brand. Their was nothing special, or spectacular about this lip gloss that made me think "Wow". Why waste your money on one lip gloss, when you can get 5 lip glosses for the price of this one? Once again, your paying for the brand. True, its hydrating, but ive used a lot better.
Isabella D.
Review for: UltraDior more...
My friend bought me this for my birthday and I LOVE IT. The brush makes it so easy and smooth to apply the gloss. It doesn't last all that long but nothing a few touch ups won't fix. the glass bottle is GORGEOUS!! I would definitely recommend!!!!
April C.
Rialto, CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
AMAZING !! One of my most favorite product !! It lasts so long !!!!! The packaging is amazing I did meet my expectations !!!! It is beautiful !!!!!!!! I would buy it again no doubt !!!! Must have !!!!!!
member-e0592789b
Bullhead, SD
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This is the only lip gloss I use! It is so pretty and doesn't feel sticky after using. It stays for a long time and feels really smooth. I love the color too! Looks natural and shimmery.. It's beautiful!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?