BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Kelsey N.
Asheville, NC
I have three or four of these and I love them so much! I love the sparkly and non sparkly ones! They are kind of expensive for lip gloss but the bottle alone is so luxurious looking. The packaging is amazing and the glosses are all beautiful!
Ashley N.
Grain Valley, MO
Review for: Tell me Dior more...
Well, disappointed. I purchased from Sephora and returned 3 days later. I don't like the applicator. The formula wasn't my favorite. And the pigment wasn't that great. Wouldn't buy again unless changes were made.

Bought this again because I do love the simplicity of the color and how light it looks in the summer. Still not worth the price though.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Review for: UltraDior more...
This was too sparkle for my taste in my lipgloss the packaging and formula are beautiful. I would purchase again in another color with less glitter. Long lasting and great to layer. I would recommend to any makeup divas.
stephanie r.
Lewisville , NC
Review for: 013 eToile more...
Since i was little i always loved putting on makeup and one of my favorites was applying lip gloss because i loved how it made my lips just shine and sparkle. dior does all of that for me this product amazed me from the moment i used it the first time. i loved it its worth every dime!! i recommend it to others
LEAR28048, MARIA C.
Orlando, FL
I used to own two Dior Addict lip glosses and I suspect they’ve changed their formula because this one, while it looks similar, seems slightly different.
Christian Dior Addict is Fabulous. It is chic and makes you feel like a thousand bucks. The price isn't as friendly as other affordable product. But every girl should have a Dior in her stash. It is a Tradition and has been passed on from generations.
Shante A.
Los Angeles, CA
It was love at first sight with this lipgloss! When I saw it i knew I had to have it and i feel like a princess when I wear it! I don't find this gloss to be sticky, there is no smell to it and the packaging it gorgeous. I own this gloss in color "465 shock".
Vivien F.
Review for: Nude more...
Have the mini of this and am in love with the natural rosy tint it gives me, also love the plumping property it gives to your lips. Such a good gloss that I am considering purchasing the full sized product. I don't normally wear glosses - I wear mattes. And I love the feel of this gloss and ONLY this gloss!!
Alzira R.
Gostei do produto, no começo tive dificuldade com ele, por ser muito "mole", ou até mesmo por não utilizar este tipo de gloss, ou até msm nenhum. Mais depois me apaixonei, perfeito.
Amanda K.
Fishers, IN
If you want one lip gloss to throw into your bag that will be exactly what you need every time, it's this one. The formula goes on so smooth, the color pigmentation is always perfect, and it's never sticky or tacky. It plumps up your lips and makes you look like a million bucks. It's worth every penny
Kelly W.
El Centro, CA
Review for: 453 Dolly Pink more...
A beautiful lip gloss in beautiful packaging! Not only is this gloss a dream to wear, it's also a treat to apply! Every time I pull this gloss out of my purse, I'm delighted by the elegant and substantial feel of the container. The gloss also provides a nice wash of color and doesn't dry my lips out.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.