BY DIOR #9 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...12 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Lina G.
Sorrento, FL
The name says it all! I'm an addict to gloss and this one in particular! I was always spending money on drugstore glosses and would have to reapply over and over. Not with this Dior Addict Gloss! I love how it makes my lips looks and feel! It's not greasy at all! Don't get me wrong I still purchase one or two drugstore glosses. But this one is worth the money and last a long time! My lips need all the loving they can get and this is the perfect gloss for them!
Aniqua A.
Review for: Fancy more...
Very sticky and too much glitter. When I removed it, my lips had glitter all over it-the type of glitter you use for projects. The color was nice but it was too thick.
Maria S.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Fancy Purple more...
I rarely wear lip gloss I'm more of a bold statement making kind of girl, and prefer lipstick altogether. With that being said this Dior lip gloss definitely gives me that over the top look that's perfect for a girls night out all I do is pair it with my Dior Addict 680 after party lipstick and tadah! Although it looks amazing all on its own and it's not too glossy or clear like other glosses.
Trisha F.
Charlottesvle, VA
Review for: Shock more...
The shade "shock" 465 is one of my favorite shades. It's the perfect pink for summer that's full of tiny purple-blue micro glitters that gives the pink gloss some added color dimension. The texture of the gloss is comfortable on my lips. I find it to be neither too slippery (watery) nor too viscous (thick). The gloss does not have a tacky (sticky) effect that many glosses have which is a big plus for me. I also appreciate the array of colors Dior offers and will purchase more in the future.
Lili A.
Alameda , CA
Review for: 973 Night Fantasy more...
I love these glosses! They have such a fantastic range of colors for everyone. The shine is beautiful and nice for everyday. It is a little pricey but its so long lasting so you will only need a minimum amount of product. It reminds me of very much of the glosses by Anastasia Beverly Hills, beautiful color payoff and not too sticky!
Danette A.
Review for: Nude more...
My new go-to! I thought long and hard between this in nude or Marc Jacobs pink flamingo. They are almost identical...ultimately I chose this for the packaging and slightly more coverage although it's still a sheer gloss. Smooth. Not too sticky. Gorgeous color.
Emily M.
These are pricey but they are so beautiful and so much driving that I think it makes up for the price. It's such a treat putting on this lipgloss and it does a great job with coverage in color and it also stays on my lips as an moisture barrier throughout the day. It doesn't have a crazy flavor or smell and I love the brush applicator.
PENELOPE C.
Lewisville, TX
Review for: Shock more...
Omg this Lippy is #1 I love the bright and refreshing feels. Gorgeous and simple it fits in every pocket. I was a first time user but I'm going repurchase it again. I don't think it last all day though. Definitely will recommend it to my mom, and family
Ashley L.
Review for: Mirrored more...
This color is a beautiful nude for my darker, summer tanned skin. It is soft, smooth and a radiant upscale color. You can tell that it is high end and is perfect for both a casual and formal occasion. I gave this color to my bestie for her birthday and she was over the moon excited. I feel like I see her wearing it every day!
Stefanie S.
I was introduced to this ultra-gloss while browsing the makeup counters at Nordstrom. I was looking for a product that would travel easily in my clutch since I refuse to lug around a handbag. Initially the packaging caught my attention, very modern and elegant. The abundance of colors was a plus as well. The consistency of this gloss is perfect, not too thin and not too thick. This describes the color as well, it is not too sheer but not as heavy as you would find in a lipstick. It does last several hours before you must re-apply. There is no taste associated with the gloss, but there is a pleasant sweet aroma. This bottle did last several weeks of daily use. And of course it looks great on me!
Leide S.
Campinas, SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.