BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Molly E.
Philadelphia, PA
This lipgloss looked great, but I feel that it was overpriced. I love Dior Beauty but I just can not justify spending so much on a simple lip gloss a second time.
Cara M.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
So pretty!!! This gloss looks and feels very fancy!! Smooth and shiny all night! It does transfer, but it doesn't dull on my lips at all. A little goes a very long way!!
Karla R.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume is so glossy it looks like glass with a tint of color. I highly recommend it.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Review for: 662 Extravagant Grenadine Flash more...
"Plumpling" isn't exactly accurate. It sort of makes your lips appear more plump because it's so shiny, but it's not actually plumping them like the Buxom glosses do. Not that I mind, I just thought I'd point it out in case the description was a selling point for anyone. I bought this in the "Mirrored" shade because I sampled every single gloss and lipstick in the store that had a gold look to it. I wanted something that would look good with my rose gold eyeshadows, and this was perfect. A little TOO perfect maybe, because it's so shiny that your lips kind of look like they're dripping. Use sparingly! The brush applicator makes it easy to go overboard. It's not any stickier than other glosses, but when the wind blew my hair in my face it all stuck to my lips :/
Sara D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
The best to use and make lips look very soft.Perfect for all skin tones.No need to use hands to apply. Great price. It did meet my expectations. I will recommend to others. Like the colors great selection.
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
I got the Fancy ultra gloss to go over my Be Dior lipstick. This ultra gloss is iridescent and has sparkle in it. It has a brush applicator. The gloss goes on smooth. Not much of a smell or taste - a positive for me. The shine lasts for hours and goes well over lipstick or worn alone. It's is not tacky at all. I've been a MAC lipglass user, but this gloss puts it to shame. I'm a fan!
Laina S.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Fancy more...
I recently picked this up in Fancy and Gems. Seriously, this is my new favorite lip gloss. I was drawn to the packaging and the fun shades. I love the look of these pretty glosses on my vanity!

The wand is nice and the gloss goes on without any clumps or feeling tacky. I wear this over any color for a glittery, shimmery effect. A bit of plumping too, if you like that sort of thing.

These glosses are a bit spendy at $30 a pop, but totally worth it if you're looking to treat yourself.
caroline b.
I swatched these in store in 773 and 629. 773 is a
beautiful red gloss, with some small red flecks. I didn't wear it, only swatched it, so I don't know about staying power. But, if other Dior products are any indicator, I would say it will have great staying power. 629 is a beautiful light pink with the most amazing sparkle. Pictures online definitely don't do it justice. They're a little pricey at $30ish, but these are super high-quality products that are worth every penny. I want them all!!
Briana P.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Love this stuff!! The color is beautiful, as is the shine. I will say that it is a bit pricey for a lipgloss BUT- it is long lasting (doesn't have to be constantly touched up or reapplied) so unless you wear it everyday, the price is worth it!
Fidan A.
This is my favorite ever product. My lips always look lumpy, it smells amazing, it lays amazing, it never sticks, it stays for long, would always buy Dior. I would try other brands sometimes reading reviews, for example new matte trend, asI'm a trend follower, but I would have my Dior ready for other more casual occasions. Would love to try something matte from Dior if it comes out. I'm working full time and don't always have time on my hands to go to malls to sephora or Bloomingdales so I'd love to have a chance to try something at home without a need to drive after work
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?