Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
More than just a gloss, Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss is a lip plumper and gloss all in one.
For the first time at Dior, an Ultra-Gloss with a hydra-plumping texture that offers 3 benefits:
- Ultra-Plumping: +14% immediate volume*. Its plumping formula gives lips a supple, plump shape bursting with freshness
- Ultra-glossy: 97% of women say**, lips are glossed with an incredibly thin and easy-wearing mirror-shine film
- Ultra-hydrating: 6 hours of continuous, deep moisturisation*** for smoothed, plumped lips
*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application
Apply Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss to your heart's desire for sheer, fresh colour and ultra-glossy lips with faceted shine.
For brighter, bolder makeup, apply in touches over a matching shade of Dior Addict Lipstick.
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I purchased this lip gloss from Sephora about two months ago and it has quickly become a staple in my daily makeup look. The colour is perfect on my lips, it only has a sheer tint to it and it is sparkly (which I like, others may not). The consistency is great and it's not sticky, which I HATE in a gloss. It's shiny and pairs well over top of my MAC lipstick in Cosmo. It lasts long for a gloss too. It smells good, however, it tastes perfumey, which I don't love. It makes my lips appear more plump as well. " in 439 reviews
- "Long lasting lip gloss which I love! Being busy you never have to keep reapplying. Color is beautiful! Hoping they come out with more colors especially for fall." in 221 reviews
- "Dior addict lip products are my absolute favorite lip product. They are moisturizing and have a beautiful flush of color. Plus the packaging is gorgeous!!!!" in 147 reviews
- "I recently picked this up in Fancy and Gems. Seriously, this is my new favorite lip gloss. I was drawn to the packaging and the fun shades. I love the look of these pretty glosses on my vanity! The wand is nice and the gloss goes on without any clumps or feeling tacky. I wear this over any color for a glittery, shimmery effect. A bit of plumping too, if you like that sort of thing. These glosses are a bit spendy at $30 a pop, but totally worth it if you're looking to treat yourself." in 99 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos