BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Dana S.
Review for: 692 FLASH more...
06.06.17
Great formula, gorgeous packaging - LeahGT
Great formula-slightly sticky but in a good way. Gorgeous sheer colour- I got mine in Everdior, a lovely coral colour. The packaging makes me feel like a movie star!
Alicia C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Review for: Dior more...
XDior Miss Dior Eau De Toilette
This is my favorite perfume ever, I love the sweet & soft scent it leaves on my skin it's never overpowering, I definitely recommend this perfume!
Katie S.
sarasota
Love, love, love! Love the glossy shine & plumping sensation. Wears well. Hydrates dry lips & feels good. You can find this at Saks. I've been using Dior gloss for 15 years.
Taylor W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I've tried this one time and i loved it. I got it as a birthday gift and when it was gone i never went back to get more but i love it and i've been dying to try it again! I would highly recommend.
Janine S.
benton
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Diors addict gloss is AMAZING! It's not sticky or tacky and it stays on for a long time rather than smearing off when you take a drink. It's a staple in my make up routine.
Joanie E.
Kyle, TX
I have bought several of these over the past couple of years. They are light and non sticky. Perfect to throw on and get out the door without worrying about a lip liner. Will buy more for sure.
Laila S.
Dior Shock (465) Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss ($30.00 for 0.21 fl. oz.) is a sheer, pink-tinged base with light pink and silver sparkle. It has a “sparkling” finish according to the brand. It accentuated the natural pink tones of my lips while adding evenly dispersed sparkle and glossy shine. The gloss was comfortable to use and wear, though it lasted for two and a half hours. The formula was lightly hydrating while worn. Maybelline Blushing Petal (505) (P, $8.99) is more shimmery (90% similar). Chanel Charming (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar). MAC Pagoda (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar). Dior Dolly Pink (453) (P, $29.50) is darker, warmer (85% similar). See comparison swatches / view dupes side-by-side.
Aleksey S.
Beautiful gloss, just gorgeous. Every color I’ve tried is amazing, I world recommend this to anyone, I feel like my lips look slightly more plump after using this as well.
Jessica S.
Colesburg, IA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
One of my favorite lipglosses. It lasts a long time and makes my lips feel amazing. For the price and longevity you can’t beat it. And the packaging is amazing. So pretty.
Lexi S.
This product is amazing! I am an actor and on stage it makes your lips look like glass. It is super moisturizing and not sticky. I love all of the beautiful colors and it is great for all skin tones. Also it shimmers beautifully. Definitely would recommend this product!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?