BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Kristyn T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Dior more...
I really enjoyed this product but for the price point I feel it didn’t last as long as it should and found myself reapplying. It is easy to apply and is moisturizing, and the packaging is super cute!
Lara V.
vancouver
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
This is such a beautiful and light lip gloss! It has such a nice shine and is perfect for people with dry lips! This lip gloss is very long lasting and is so beautiful for the summer time! It also goes perfect with tan or darker skin
Princheska A.
Newton, MA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Very sexy colour with sticky lipgloss= trying to impress someone . Very elegant gloss, not stripper-ish. Love to wear it on date night besides the fact that it sticks Everywhere . But great colour .
Daze V.
First of all let me save you some reading...NOT WORTH THE MONEY! this in my opinion lacks pigmentation, yes I do get this is a gloss but come on drug store glosses have more darn pigment than this! This is a shame of a product.
mella B.
manassas
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This gloss is amazing and very very Glossy. It last longer than I thought it would. Anyone can find this in Macy's and Nordstroms. It is so easy to use and apply. I would definitely recommend this.
Patty L.
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
No puede faltar una locion de dior es lo mejor en aromas de perfumes es mi marca favorita. En todo
Los olores son tan ricos que no querras dejar de comprar uno tras otro
Morgan B.
Smyrna, GA
Review for: Dior more...
Forever my favorite lip gloss. It smells amazing and lasts the longest out of any gloss I've used. The shine is incomparable. The tube will last you a whole year. You really get your money's worth with this.
Sequoia K.
Provo, UT
I love this product. I'm not one to usually wear lip products. I mostly stick to chopstick. However, I described to give this a go since I was going out for a special evening. The lip gloss was really shiny and stayed on for quite awhile. The color is absolutely beautiful.
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I don't have this color but it was given for my snaps on Influenster. So I have Dior addict and it's a pretty gloss. It's not sticky or annoying like many others. It isn't cheap but it's worth the money.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Lip gloss is something I enjoy wearing sheer not built over lipstick as a topper for just another layer as I like a more natural look. I’ll do a little lip liner and gloss and I’m happy. This one is great and it has enough pigment coverage to keep me happy.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?