BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Catherine C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Dior more...
Love this lip gloss! The pigment is amazing and it doesn't feel too sticky or thick. I enjoy the packaging and the applicator. I have a few colors in my collection and would purchase again if I run out.
Amanda F.
Bluefield, WV
Review for: Nude more...
It's hard to find a good nude gloss. But this gloss is just that! No sticky mess, felt smooth on my lips. I loved this gloss and the way it is packaged. I can't wait to purchase more colors!! Love it!
J B.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Omg everything about this is perfection!! The packaging , pigment , formula. Everything !! Exceeded expectations by so far !! Long lasting and beautiful! Doesn't taste bad. Am buying again for sure !!
Sonia V.
Prosser, WA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Love this lipgloss! It's shining and when I apply it, it's not sticky as other lip glosses. Easy to use and This lipgloss does not run outside the tube like some others! I would recommend this product!
Camila S.
Colton, CA
Dior gloss is so beautiful on the lips. The formula is not sticky and very comfortable on the lips. I would definitely purchase again. The brush makes it so easy to apply because it's so thin and soft.
Donna S.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
The Best! Sparkly bright color that looks good alone or over lipstick. Love that it comes with a lipbrush rather than a doe tip. Make application even and smooth. All my friends love to borrow these!
Princheska A.
Newton, MA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Very sexy colour with sticky lipgloss= trying to impress someone . Very elegant gloss, not stripper-ish. Love to wear it on date night besides the fact that it sticks Everywhere . But great colour .
Daze V.
First of all let me save you some reading...NOT WORTH THE MONEY! this in my opinion lacks pigmentation, yes I do get this is a gloss but come on drug store glosses have more darn pigment than this! This is a shame of a product.
Alissa T.
Review for: 692 FLASH more...
I love this lip gloss!! The color is so elegant and chic! I like this lip gloss cause it's not sticky and doesn't feel like I'm wearing something gooey on my lips! It's lip gloss so it's not super long wearing but it's pretty great.
Brysz J.
Wahiawa, HI
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
It's a perfect color for spring or summer! A pop of pink it's what I use for my to go look and this is definitely in my purse every single day of the summer for a touch up
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?