BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Diorama more...
I’m not big into lipgloss but I do like Dior lipgloss. It isn’t too sticky and they have a ton of pretty shades to choose from. I would never pay full price for one though and I still prefer matte liquid lipsticks.
Faith J.
Las Vegas
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Absolutely love this lip gloss. I love the packaging it is so nice. Quality of the gloss is amazing. It has great pigmentation and goes great by itself or over a lipliner. I definitely will be buying more of these.
Alexandra Z.
One of my favorite lip glosses! I’ve been using since I was a teenager, first discovered when I was traveling abroad and bought a duty-free package of a few colors, can’t stop using since! Great scent to it too!
Maddie C.
Boston , MA
Review for: Nude more...
So worth the money. I apply it over a nude lipstick and it always looks amazing. It’s not sticky or heavy. It helps my lips stay moisturized. The glitter is so fine (not gritty or chunky) but still provides such a great finish. This will forever be my go-to lipgloss. My only issue is that it does need to be reapplied but because it feels so smooth going on, I honestly enjoy reapplying so I can’t even complain.
Melissa A.
Suisun City
Review for: 692 FLASH more...
I'm not going to lie I am like a lip gloss connoisseur and when I tried this I had high expectations based on a YouTube review that I had seen I have to honestly say I was not impressed I have a 199 lip gloss that would leave this in the dust is it pretty yes but is it all it's cracked up to be especially for the price LOL I think not
Gabriella C.
Spokane, wa
Dior makes some of my favorite products and this gloss is one of them. It's feels great on your lips and not at all sticky. There was just the right amount of color and it last a very long time. The price can seem a bit high but the quality makes up for it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
You need to get your hands on one of these if you haven’t already. I love this product. Its affordable in my opinion and great for every Beaty lover. I highly recommend it and will continue to purchase it.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Gloss Faraway Pink for Women, 0.21 Ounce more...
Lindsey B.
Evansville
Review for: Christian Dior Addict Ultra Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine, No. 267 So Real, 0.21 Ounce more...
Beautiful color. Your lips also do not feel tacky from the gloss. It is long lasting and is worth the money. It is easy to apply and it exceeded my expectation . I would recommend this product to anyone!
Christina n.
Leander, TX
These are pretty nice as far as glosses go. Sheer application, not overly sticky. I am just not super crazy about the applicator. They have a decent range of colors, some with sparkle and some without.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?