BY DIOR

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Brenda G.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I absolutely love this product. It's my favorite lip gloss to use every time. Comes in nice packaging. It always meets my standards. It is long lasting. I love using this product & I always go to this product.
Bruna O.
Austin, TX
I tried this before.
It's a really awesome product.
I bought it in Sephora online.
It's a great value and a good pricey.
The packaging is awesome. Is fancy and cute.
I recommended to some friends this product.
Carol S.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Nothing is more elegant than Dior so I love having this lipstick in my purse always! The color is just enchanting and elegant! A must for all fashion bloggers to carry around and post about in pretty pictures!
Alexandra R.
Orange , TX
Review for: Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss - 169 Gems more...
This lip gloss is the best so smooth and has a nice scent I bought it at macys during Christmas time, it is easy to apply, its the first time I use it and I would recommend to others and buy it again for sure.
Alvinetta C.
Jonesboro, GA
Dior gloss gives that POP that every one is looking for. It succeeded my expectations. Wonder product. Packaging is beautiful and states elegance and class. Repear user. Def. on of my favorite brand. Would def. purchase time and time again.
Emily H.
Springfield, KY
I really enjoyed this product. This lip gloss makes the lips really shiny and beautiful. It Doesn't feel goopy on the lips to me. This was my first time using this product and will definitely continue to use!
Gisell C.
Baldwin Park , CA
They gloss is very hydrating and it makes my lips look plump. They color range on the glosses is pretty good. The gloss is not that sticky and it does not bleed around the mouth. It is a very easy application.
Angela María M.
Doral, FL
Review for: Dior more...
An aunt from New York gave me this gloss and I was fascinated, the truth is that it has lasted a lot and I love it. It's great, they have beautiful tones so I recommend it, do not hesitate, buy it. I buy again
Pearl M.
Fairfax, VA
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I really like how thick the lipgloss is. I also love the brush applicator on the packaging because it’s really unique and very easy to apply on the lips. It also lasts pretty long, as far as lip glosses go!
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Spring Ball more...
Very light weight gloss, kind of a natural color. Went on smooth unlike some lip glosses that are naturally thick and makes your lips feel like they're stuck. Last fairly long. Would recommend this product.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.