BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sabrin H.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
After talking to dermatologists and digging into scientific studies, we were surprised (and a little disheartened) to discover the ingredients in some of the best lip balms can cause irritation — and make dry lips even drier. The key: finding a balm with simple ingredients that include moisturizers, like beeswax, or barrier agents, like petrolatum, and little to nothing else. Once we found those, we tested 25 to see which felt the best going on, provided long-lasting moisture, and weren't too glossy.
Safi H.
Splurge on this LIPGLOSS. This rich luxurious gloss glides on like satin and last through out the day. Offers an array of shades so you can wear it to the office of a night on the town. Would definitely recommend.
Lucia M.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love how glossy this is! Whenever I wear this, I get so many compliments on the color and shine. I use this as a topper and alone as well. I've also worn it mixed with other Dior glosses for unique color combos.
Bj W.
Sunflower
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I really like this lip gloss! It's smooth and a pretty color ! Not to dark and not to light! This is a good choice for all the girls out there ! I would recommend this product to people I know ! Try it for itself !
Laura B.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love diors lip glosses, they have cute packaging, looks so fancy and sexy. Extremely easy to apply, looks great on everyone, not too sticky, cute shimmer to it, all you would want in a lip gloss. It’s a most have
Joanna N.
Whitehall
Love love loveeeeeeeeeeee!! Dior is a little pricey but this is sooooooo worth it. I love the texture, the gloss. It lasts very long. It's to die for. I would recommend this to everyone! This is my go to lipgloss.
April R.
Albany
Review for: Fancy more...
This lip gloss is awesome!! I love it so much, I use it almost every day. It looks very natural on me and it enhances my natural lip color. It is very nice when applied. The only problem I have with it is that it is very expensive so I can't afford to buy it often.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
I like this shimmery nude. I wore it to many formal outings and loved the compliments I got on the simple and elegant, yet fun look it provided. Long lasting and worth the higher price tag. A very nice quality.
Lindsay B.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I bought this Dior gloss at Sephora last year, and am only now starting to run low (while using this at least 3-4 times a week).  It is super easy to apply, and is worth the price - it is the most polished lip gloss I have bought, and I highly recommend it to others.
Ashley B.
Renton, WA
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent more...
Looooove this plumping lipgloss! It's my absolute favorite go to. I use it on top of my favorite lipsticks or sometimes I will just use it by itself. I notice a difference in my lips and I love that it isn't sticky like many other glosses out there.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?