BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Becca C.
South Point, OH
Little pricey for a lip gloss HOWEVER if you're a makeup collector like myself... these are BOMB. so nice on my lips. no sticky feeling and i don't have to reapply every 5 minutes. i WOULD definitely buy again.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love this shade ! Looks amazing on every skin tone! The formula of this lipgloss is one of the best. It’s super glossy but not sticky at all. I love how long lasting it is. It’s applicator is really nice too.
Raquel H.
Covina, CA
Review for: Pearl more...
I like this color and the lipstick is pretty. It was my first time trying it out and I would buy it in the future. I’ve noticed that lip glosses don’t last too long so it lasts what most lipsticks usually last.
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
Hands down one of my favorite lipsticks! So rich and pigmented! Applies perfectly! I get so many compliments on it every time I wear it! It is expensive, but it's to be expected with designer. Highly recommend!
Vanessa S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Love this product! It plumps my lips up after a few minutes of applying it. It leaves a shiny sexy finish on your lips. For Dior is think the price is great and it's easy to apply. Would definitely buy it again.
Meaghan D.
Silver springs
The dior addict ultra gloss is so beautiful it applies so easily and it is so shiny and geourgous it comes in many different colors so anyone can find there perfect shade
Tirsa B.
Cambridge
Review for: Dior more...
So soft, they are more on the expensive side since they are $30, but I think that the glitter in them just makes my lips look poppin'. I definitely recommend if you want a non-sticky gloss that makes you radiant.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Review for: Pearl more...
I like this shimmery nude. I wore it to many formal outings and loved the compliments I got on the simple and elegant, yet fun look it provided. Long lasting and worth the higher price tag. A very nice quality.
Alvinetta C.
Jonesboro, GA
Dior gloss gives that POP that every one is looking for. It succeeded my expectations. Wonder product. Packaging is beautiful and states elegance and class. Repear user. Def. on of my favorite brand. Would def. purchase time and time again.
Brenda G.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I absolutely love this product. It's my favorite lip gloss to use every time. Comes in nice packaging. It always meets my standards. It is long lasting. I love using this product & I always go to this product.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.