BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Mandy S.
Studio City, CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I just ran out of this and need to order more! I love that it's subtle but gives my lips just the right amount of sheen and color. Of course the packaging is stunning with Dior, and it really lasted a long time, even as my daily go to.
kela c.
Irvine , CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
The best lip gloss! It feels somewhat plumping and I will definitely be a Dior addict from now on. I love the packaging and it is easy to apply. I found it to be long lasting and would recommend to anyone looking for a go to lipgloss.
Jordona T.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Well worth the $$. This lip gloss is my fave! It is a little thicker than what I am used to, but it lasts for several hours! I bought it at Sephora after a make up artist recommended. It is super easy to apply and even though I have had it for a while, I will buy it again!
Preachersd2r H.
Review for: Spring Ball more...
This is so pretty for brides and photos! It lasts without feeling too sticky and has the perfect shine and glow about it that is so natural and I love it and would buy it again to keep for myself and my kit. I’m a lip product collector!
Katisdley G.
Thai lipsticks is great ! It feels nice on your lips the only downside to it I would say is the price! But hey is Dior the whole brand is expensive ! I like the lip juice but you can get affordable lipsticks for half of the price !
Abdelisse F.
Moseley, VA
Review for: Fancy more...
This are very high shine and for a gloss last decent amount of time. I like that when is almost gone, it leaves behind a little stain on the lips (looking very naturally healthy) I think it is a little pricey but totally worth it!!
Rachel J.
Review for: Shock more...
Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume is one of my favorite lip gloss!  This product line have many beautiful color selections. It makes my lips shine and keeps them moiturized! I really like its sophisticated packaging too!
Celene L.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I found this product glossy and long lasting throughout the day. I bought this product in my near by Sephora. I think the value is right for the lip product also I would buy this again if I could. I recommend this to everyone that might like to invest in high end make up.
Karis Y.
Alexandria, VA
This is super shiny and super moisturizing! I love how it gave the glass like finish. But, I find that it was a bit sticky which is something I expect more from a drugstore level product. I wish they would  thin the formula a bit and make the color last a bit longer.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Dior has a great selection of colors! I love how this lipgloss glides on smoothly, but it lacks staying power. I purchased it at Sephora and the packaging is lovely. I would recommend it, but keep in mind you will need to reapply.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?