BY DIOR

***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Anna M.
Stavanger
Review for: Dior more...
If you want a beautiful gloss that last all day. Well stop searching. It's a little expensive but worth the hype ! Lions great on its own or on top of a lipstick. This is definitely a product that I'm going to keep buying because wow!
Nabeella K.
Review for: Everdior more...
Starter to use this early this year and it is amazing product. however i have to lay it with a lipstick because of the sheer color and my lips is quite dark.i bought it at dior counter at the mall.
Henna A.
This gloss is super lustrous and nourishing. The colour pay off is amazing and the smell is not over powering. It's super affordable and exceeded my expectations. I would definitely buy it again, my friends constantly steal it from me.
Alina N.
Canterbury,UK
Review for: 001 more...
This is the best! It's smells so good, i like the gloss and stay very long I prefer to use it for every lipstick to finish with, even withouth any lipstick looks beautiful.
Helmi H.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
The fiiling in your lips is great. This is my first time that i use this. My expectations are grate. It is very pigmented and good value. Te lio gloss is veru pricey but i still would buy it again.
Claire L.
Review for: Fantaisie more...
Great gloss. Nice colour (good pigmentation for a light pink but not overwhelming), long lasting (for gloss) and not super sticky. Purchased at Sephora, nice packaging with decent applicator. Would recommend to others with fair skin looking for a subtle gloss look.
Sarahi C.
i like this but isnt my favorite, i tasted anothers glosses and they likes me but this deceptioned me, also i like it but is not one of my favorites and its so expensive
Beth-Ann S.
Review for: 853 Rouge DeFendu more...
This gloss may be pricey but it is with good reason. The Dior Addict line features great pigmented and non-sticky glosses in a variety of colours. The formula is so good. It makes your lips look super voluminous and feel hydrated.
Veronica R.
Christian Dior a lipgloss is my all-time favourite it stays on for a long time it looks beautiful and it feels great and also comes in many different shades that I love.  It lasts a long time and I highly recommend this product
lexi w.
sylvan lake, alberta
this lipgloss is one of the best. all around great pigmentation and packaging. feels sturdy and luxury. the formula is amazing, not sticky at all. i picked this up at sephora. i completely recommend it and would purchase again.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.