BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarahi C.
i like this but isnt my favorite, i tasted anothers glosses and they likes me but this deceptioned me, also i like it but is not one of my favorites and its so expensive
lexi w.
sylvan lake, alberta
this lipgloss is one of the best. all around great pigmentation and packaging. feels sturdy and luxury. the formula is amazing, not sticky at all. i picked this up at sephora. i completely recommend it and would purchase again.
Beth-Ann S.
Review for: 853 Rouge DeFendu more...
This gloss may be pricey but it is with good reason. The Dior Addict line features great pigmented and non-sticky glosses in a variety of colours. The formula is so good. It makes your lips look super voluminous and feel hydrated.
Gabriele N.
Waterloo
I just love this lip gloss. It feels light on my lips and never sticky. The colors are fabulous. It went beyond my expectation. The price is a little pricey but well worth it. I usually buy it at Shoppers Drug Mart. I would definitely recommend this product.
anna q.
The dior addict glosses are so beautiful and the colour range is spectacular. being a lover of glossy lips, i love the fact that these lip glosses aren't sticky and they keep that shine going on your lips all day! I would definitely repurchase this product!
Claudia A.
Es un Excelente producto de larga duracion mucho brillo muy boniro color y presentacion, facil uso y lo encuentras en liverpool su precio no es muy accesible pero vale la pena el comprar uno y disfrutar de sus maravillosos productos para verte muy bien.
Emma C.
Chester Basin, NS
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
Absolutely love this product!! Great pigment for a lip gloss and the applicator works great. A bit sticky but that's expected, I would recommend this for someone who's a beginner at makeup or someone who loves natural looks!
Nicole S.
I have to say, I love that this product is so easy to apply and I love that it leaves my lips feeling hydrated but I really didn't notice a difference in the "lip plumping" department.
Sophie W.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
It is a little sticky for what I usually appreciate, but it is still very long wearing, moisturising and pretty! I really like the packaging and I think that compared to other lip glosses on the market it is a good price. I would probably buy again.
Zakia W.
Although this lip gloss has a hefty price, this might just be one of my favorite lip gloss formula. Super glossy, stays on all day, comfortable on the lips, packaging feels luxurious, i love the applicator very easy to use. Definitely reccomand.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?