BY DIOR #14 in Lip Gloss

*Clinical evaluation by a dermatologist on 31 women
**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

• Olá.alguĂ©m fala portuguĂŞs por aqui me apaixonei por tudo ...11 Answers
  • What’s the best part of this makeup item? ( I’m t... Be the first to answer!
  • Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Sarah H.
These are my favorite glosses. They aren't super sticky and have a wide range of colors from sheer to close to full coverage. I love looking at these beauties in my bag during the day. I buy these usually from Nordstrom or sephora. Highly recommend!
Jasmine Y.
Pembroke Pines, FL
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
Very pigmented. I love the color range that they have, it was kind of drying so I didn't like that, it's a little on the pricey side but the packaging and product makeup for it. I would buy it again if the formula was a little more hydrating.
Samantha B.
Los Angeles, CA
Dior lip products are by far one of my favorites, especially in the case of lip gloss. While other high end brands (MAC, Chanel, etc.) have great pigment, the texture of the gloss is too sticky for my taste. This Dior product is so smooth and does not leave my lips feeling like they are stuck together. The only downfall is that I do feel like I have to reapply to maintain full pigmentation.
Megan C.
Moore, OK
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I am not a huge fan of lip gloss but this one is soooo pretty! I love using it over lipstick to create some added drama and sparkle but wearing it alone is totally pretty too! I highly recommend it and always keep it available for my own use.
Erica N.
Frisco, TX
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
This gloss is awesome!! It's a gloss and a plumper and its so nice feeling. Very buttery but not sticky, pink sheen that is very light, just a touch of color. I will definitely add more colors very soon! Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Sensational Mirror Shine Hydra-Plumping Volume
Denitza S.
chula vista
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent more...
This product wasn't necessarily what I'd expected but I still loved it. The wand made it easy to apply however I didn't notice it plumping my lips very much, it is a little on the expensive side for a lip plumper. I'd say there are better lip plumper a on the market for a better price.
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
I love love love this product. It keeps my lips moist and shine and it smells amazing. For the price it's definitely worth it. You get what you paid for and its so easy to use.
Marian E.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I had a sample of this gloss and I loved it because it looked sooo beautiful on, with or without anything under! It's super sparkly and cute, however, the price makes me think hard about wanting to purchase the full size because I do love it!
Echo S.
Madison , Al
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
This lip collection is amazing and you don't have to use a lot in order to get the effect that you want. The fact that you can use an minimal amount and get the maximum effect is well worth the cost. I have had one tube for over a year and I am only half way through the container.
Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Lip gloss is something I enjoy wearing sheer not built over lipstick as a topper for just another layer as I like a more natural look. I’ll do a little lip liner and gloss and I’m happy. This one is great and it has enough pigment coverage to keep me happy. Gorgeous colors and so pretty on the lips it makes you feel polished.
Leide S.
Campinas, SĂŁo Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Ieesha H.