BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Hi. My name is Tyiana Williams. I am a YouTuber who is ve...1 Answers
  • Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer M.
Review for: 662 Rose En Diable more...
I just adore the color of this products. It gives my lips a nice pink color and looks very natural. My lips are prevented from chap as well when I used it. But it did not stay long for me and I have to apply it again after a few hours. But I think it's worth what it costs and just delivering what I expected it to do. So I would like to recommend this product!
María Eugenia C.
Caracas
Review for: 642 Seafarer more...
Me encanta este lip gloss, brillo y rojo a la vez, me encanta el empaque fácil y cómodo de llevar en la cartera, fácil de aplicar hasta sin espejo me encanta que es durardero su permanencia en mis labios. Se lo recommendaría a todas mis amigas para usar.
Diana R.
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I adore Dior seriously, i suffer a lot searching lipsticks that not make dry my lips and when i start use my lipstick, lip gloss by Dior, seriously don't have words, my lips are so healthy and nice, package is absolutely adorable, I will buy my whole life.
Charlene D.
Saint John, NB
this lipgloss is very long lasting i loved the color variety it was very affordable and great quality it past my expectations of a lipgloss more long lasting then alot of the lipglosses out there i would definitely recommend this to my family and friends
Brooke F.
Monaca , PA
It's alright. It's a lipgloss, but there's nothing really special to it. It fades fast, and also leaves a weird film on the lips. It does smell good, and doesn't taste like chemicals, so that's a plus.
Noelle S.
Victoria, BC
Review for: 653 Rose Surprise more...
Beautiful lip gloss. Amazing texture - not too tacky. really enjoy the applicator for precision. Addict lip gloss has a nice sparkle to it without being over the top. I'm not a huge gloss person but when I want some shine I put on Dior addict lip gloss!
Cat F.
Toronto, ON
Review for: UltraDior more...
It's Dior ! You cannot go wrong - This is my second fave after a shade that they have called "Hollywood" Their glosses are pricey but so worth it. The design and colour and shine pay off without the sticky are so worth it - Yes i will always buy Dior!
x x.
I wanted this lipstick for so long! I received this as a loved birthday gift and my expectations were high. This lipstick really does its job making your lip so glossy that you could use them a mirror! The texture is amazing and the color is natural and perfect for brunettes like me. I love it!
Sarah K.
Review for: # 624 Mylord more...
I'd definitely recommend this gloss. It glides on so well, and isn't sticky at all. Not gonna lie, it is a bit pricey and you are paying for the brand name, but that aside, it is an amazing gloss. I'd most likely buy again if my budget permitted it.
Victoria B.
Union, NJ
I find that I like this product but I didn't love it. I am a Dior lover. From its clothing to their bag and even their makeup. So when I bought this lipgloss I was a tad but disappointed just because it wasn't what I had expected. So I own the Dior lash primer and I love it but the quality of this lipgloss wasn't Dior. It was good but its wasn't Dior!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?