BY DIOR

**Self-evaluation by 31 women during 4 weeks
***Instrumental measurement on 10 subjects after 6 hours of application

Eirin Gruer R.
Lørenskog
Review for: Pearl more...
I got a Dior gloss as a gift and I love how it looks on my lips! It last long and it doesn't have to much pigment, so it looks very natural, it is also very easy to apply, love love love!
Oxana B.
Krivoy Rog, DE
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
What can I say? I'm totally in love with this lip glow!
Very well applied. Well pigmented. Long enough to hold. I like the matte color. I can recommend this stuff) 💋
Courtney T.
Review for: Christian Dior Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Flash Plumping Spotlight Shine 886 Mauve Accent more...
Amazing!! Absolutely love this lip gloss! It met every expectation and lasted surprisingly long! It's a bit more on the luxury side with pricing but I believe it's totally worth it and I would recommend it to others!!
Marina S.
canada
it's very glossy but not too sticky which is good, and the color payoff is impressive. it lasted me a long time and i found myself reaching out for it a lot. it is worth the price compared to other brands i've used.
mia c.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Glides on lovely. Lasts all day. Doesn't feel sticky on the lips. Love the packaging. It's easy to apply and use with the applicator. I brought mine in Debenhams a department store in England. I would 100% recommend.
Inês F.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I love using my Dior lip gloss, it was a gift and I use it since the day I got it! The application tip is amazing, the color, smell and taste on point! An every day lip gloss totally recommend! So pretty on the lips.
Ghina S W.
All in Dior describe the glosses as a 'Sensational mirror shine, hydra plumping volume' which i totally agree on, as well as the shades being to die for! I need them all <3
Each gloss comes on a crystal handled applicator to easily apply on the lips with the smooth hairs on the tip of the wands.
Zaynah K.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Very shiny gloss to go with a natural sunkissed bronzed up look! Glosses never really last long but if you apply a thin layer blot it and then repeat steps the glosses last a lot longer than their usual life span.
Abbie C.
Southport
Review for: Nude more...
Bought this online ,Love this product , a very shimmery looking gloss with the nicest packaging , has a smooth application and for my first time using it I am definitely impressed would buy again , I recommend this
Shelley M.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I absolutely adore this product however I don’t see myself buying it again in the near future as I finished it too quickly and it’s not worth $50. I can get much more bang for my buck.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?
Elena M.