BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Eirin Gruer R.
Lørenskog
Review for: Pearl more...
I got a Dior gloss as a gift and I love how it looks on my lips! It last long and it doesn't have to much pigment, so it looks very natural, it is also very easy to apply, love love love!
Oxana B.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
What can I say? I'm totally in love with this lip glow!
Very well applied. Well pigmented. Long enough to hold. I like the matte color. I can recommend this stuff) 💋
Shey A.
Bochum
Review for: Dior more...
Absolutely love it! My new go to product , hydrates and doesn't make the lips sandy at all. For this price it might be on the higher end but it's definitely worth it if you use it regularly and want to invest into sth.
Marina S.
it's very glossy but not too sticky which is good, and the color payoff is impressive. it lasted me a long time and i found myself reaching out for it a lot. it is worth the price compared to other brands i've used.
mia c.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Glides on lovely. Lasts all day. Doesn't feel sticky on the lips. Love the packaging. It's easy to apply and use with the applicator. I brought mine in Debenhams a department store in England. I would 100% recommend.
Inês F.
Review for: 654 PINK VEIL more...
I love using my Dior lip gloss, it was a gift and I use it since the day I got it! The application tip is amazing, the color, smell and taste on point! An every day lip gloss totally recommend! So pretty on the lips.
Joanna I.
Sofia
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
a bit sticky, i use it when i want to have shiny sweet lips
i don't use it a lot, because i have very long hair that just stuck on my lips
it does plump the lips
i will recommend it. it does do a great job for fancy occasions :)
Zaynah K.
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
Very shiny gloss to go with a natural sunkissed bronzed up look! Glosses never really last long but if you apply a thin layer blot it and then repeat steps the glosses last a lot longer than their usual life span.
Ghina S W.
All in Dior describe the glosses as a 'Sensational mirror shine, hydra plumping volume' which i totally agree on, as well as the shades being to die for! I need them all <3
Each gloss comes on a crystal handled applicator to easily apply on the lips with the smooth hairs on the tip of the wands.
Natasha F.
Such a lovely formula to work with and leaves your lips with that plump glossy appearance. I wear this regularly as i love applying it by itself or on top of another lipstick. The packaging is beautiful and i would certainly recommend purchasing this one!
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?