BY DIOR #7 in Lip Gloss

Buy on Sephora*
Miss S.
Midlothian , Bonnyrigg
Review for: Dior more...
This has been my favourite lip gloss for years. I love how it applies, and the subtle sweet smell it has. It is not sticky at all, and even when re-applied it goes on nicely. As far as a gloss goes, it is relatively long-lasting.
Doroteya N.
Sofia
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
AMAZING- what else to say.. I am in loooove with this product. Dior is for sure a huge brand name, of course, but their lip glosses are killing the game right now. The lip gloss stays all day, at least for me. I like it a LOT!!
Veronica R.
Christian Dior a lipgloss is my all-time favourite it stays on for a long time it looks beautiful and it feels great and also comes in many different shades that I love.  It lasts a long time and I highly recommend this product
danni m.
Nottingham , Nottinhgam
Review for: Fantaisie more...
Amazing quality! Amazing price! Amazing staff! But one staff member I feel looked down on me and did not give me a walk welcome but I soon forgot about that when being welcomed by another member of staff who helped me throughout
Laura S.
Aalst
Review for: Dior 'Addict - Sparkling' Ultra-Gloss - 169 Gems more...
Like all the glosses it's a bit sticky, but this one is so sparkely and just beautiful. The gloss is kinda longlasting if you don't eat or drink, and it's verry natural and goes perfect with a smokey eye or an heavy eye makeup!
Rowena C.
There are so many colours in this range...really this is one of my holy grails when it comes to lip glosses! Packaging is sleek and luxurious. Some are more pigmented than others while some are more glittery...there is definitely one that will suit you if you don't want them ALL! It is easy to apply with the brush applicator and what I love is that you can apply it on top of lipstick, but on lazy days, these look amazing on their own too!! I don't find them too sticky..and they are quite hydrating. Longevity is decent and reapplication is just so easy. If you smell it, there is a slight vanilla scent but it isn't overpowering at all as it isn't one of thise where you can smell it on your lips. Really, there is nothing not to love about these..other than their price..but it is still worth it cuz it is Dior after all!!
Lucy W.
seaham , durham
This lip gloss is one of my all time favourites, it is sheer gloss and lasts nearly all day, i like to lay it on top of my lipstick depending on the shade you buy it can add lighter tones giving off a ombre effect. the applicator is one of the best i've used it allows you to apply it on your lips without going over the edges of your lips definitely recommend.
Alice.🌷 B.
Saint, QC
Review for: Dior more...
This lipgloss is not steaky at all and it so smooth on the lips it feels like your putting on chapstick. The colors are subtile and I really like the gold one. I always get compliments anytime I wear one of my dior lipgloss!
Kelly V.
Best gloss formula by far! Super comfortable and light-weight. It doesn't have a sticky, tacky feeling and the shimmer is too gorgeous when on the lips, it doesn't even feel gritty! Packaging is luxurious and sleek as well, definitely worth the high price tag.
Natasha M.
North Vancouver , BC
Review for: Christian Dior - Dior Addict Be Iconic Mirror Shine Volume & Care Gloss - No. 227 Ambre Lumiere 6.5ml/0.21oz more...
I'm obsess with this gloss and I love every aspect of it. I love the shine and how sheer it is. It's great on top of lipstick or on its own. It's not sticky and lasts long enough for me to give it 5 stars! No smell or taste really and I just love this gloss.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Stephanie T.
San Marino, CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?