BY DIOR #3 in Lip Gloss

• Are these lip gloss worth buying ?4 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Daniela I.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
The texture is very good, not heavy or sticky and the color is very subtle. In the bottle looks pale pink with mini gold shimmers. To my lips that have a base color a strong pink leaves a more beautiful tone, like a more romantic rose, but it is very subtle. I think the color that ends up will depend on the base color you have. I have also combined it with lipsticks and it looks great.
Sofija M.
Offenbach, WY
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I love the products from Christian Dior. I`m using whem since i was a teenager.I buy whem in Douglas or over the internet. They arent long lasting, but they looks great and you can use it very fast, The application is good. I woukd recommend them every time because the product is fantastic.
Zoe T.
Review for: Dior more...
A very nice lipgloss overall. It applies and wears well, however it is a pricey item. For the money I think you could get something that performs similarly but costs less. However, it is a beautiful product, just not one I'm likely to repurchase.
Bekemgul R.
Vancouver
Review for: 686 OUTRAGEOUS FUCHSIA more...
I do not like wearing anything on my lips because I have that gross thing in the corner of my lips in an hour, but Dior products are exceptions. They are a bit pricey, but the gloss you get is just killing (in a good way). Idk how they come up with beautiful colors. Love them! Really recommend it :)
Jullie S.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
O toque mágico de moda e brilho que iluminam o rosto.

O novo Dior Addict Gloss é uma declaração de amor à moda, um turbilhão elétrico de cores em um só gloss.

Sua fórmula mágica fornece aos lábios um incrível brilho espelhado e extremo conforto. Seu segredo: o Complexo Mirror Shine com polarizadas micro esferas cristalinas que se ajustam ao reflexo da luz. A fórmula em gel de tratamento, enriquecida com ácido hialurônico, dá volume e hidrata os lábios para um efeito intensificado.
Danielle Jessica R.
Portsmouth
Heaven in a lip gloss. WOW! This is a more expensive lip gloss but if you can afford the outlay on the product then it is entirely worth the purchase. It's not just brand name you are buying when you pay extra for a Christian Dior lip gloss. The quality is obvious as soon as you apply the gloss with fabulous colour, no stickiness, high shine and they even wear away well and don't leave your lips looking patchy.
Shamaila A.
Finding a gloss that is pigmented, long wearing and a great formula can be tough. I usually find a gloss that I'll love 2 things about it but dislike one thing. Not with this product!
Dior is renowned for having beautiful products and this gloss is one of them. The moment it touches your lips, it glides on so easily, the colour pay off is amazing and it stays put on the lips. It doesn't slip and slide, ensuring my lips look great all day!
Marcella N.
Thessaloniki, Greece
Review for: Dior Addict Extreme Lipstick, Diablotine Extreme 6 more...
I fell in love with the packaging. It so preety, that i have decorate it in my room. It s kind of pricy, but it worths the money. The color is dreamy but it transfers a lot. So if you want something to stay on your lips all day...this is definitely not your lipstick :*
Adilem D.
Review for: Dior Gloss more...
I got this lip gloss as a gift from my little sister I did not think I would like it but once I've put it one i love it because of the color she bought it at sears and she told me that she also got it in a affordable price meaning that if she bought it I would totally buy it again and I recommend you to do it as well
this gloss is beautifully pigmented with a lovely colour pay off. Use on top of liner for fuller looking lips or alone for a more natural look. Dior has never let me down and this product impressed me very much. The packaging is classic and gorgeous. I would purchase again and cannot wait to try more shades! Worth the money & will be a staple in your makeup collection.
Leide S.
Campinas, São Paulo, Brazil
Elena M.
Palm Bay, FL
Ieesha H.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Ivon H.
How is the shine after applying?
Stephanie T.
San Marino , CA
Are these lip gloss worth buying ?